What would you trade for?

alicj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
Country flag
Mazda 3 hatchback has very nice interior especially with the red leather. It also has a 2.5 turbo option which makes it comparable to Golf R and WRX. And price wise its only a few thousands more than the new Civic XI hatch.
Sponsored

imhenry66

Threads
Reaction score
Website
thatguyhenry.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Well, I have a reverse situation:
EG > EG > EG > EM > WRX > Evo IX > E46 M3 > Evo IX MR > Fit > Fiesta ST > FK8

I made a round trip and came back to a Honda Civic. Craving for more performance while having more doors was definitely the reason when I moved to another vehicle. The move to E46 was a move to Euro performance. While a great performer, I thought there was more clout to the car than it should have been. The Fiesta is the most underrated car I've owned. A lot of fun. An easy to toss around European performer hidden behind American parts. I do miss that I didn't have to care as much for the car, since it's much more affordable and accessible compared to the FK8. But I did want more cargo, more sitting room, more amenities, and be back to a Honda.

Honorable mention is the EM Si. It was great. But also theft magnet. I just got tired of losing parts and then losing the car. I even had to tell the new owner what the license plate number was 6 months after it was sold because it was stolen again. Poor car.

Honda really is one of a kind.

CVTsport18

Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag
So I found a one owner 2020 370z with very low miles and I’m doing it. I should be taking delivery of it late next week.
Be sure to throw some pics up and your early impressions when it comes in. Congrats on finding what you were looking for.

I've had a hard time finding something to replace my Civic so far. I wanted a coupe or roadster but the couple that I've expressed interest in were snatched almost instantly. I've been contemplating just getting a new Mazda 3 turbo or a Veloster N and have been watching reviews.

OP
OP
Snidely

Snidely

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 civic si
Country flag
Be sure to throw some pics up and your early impressions when it comes in. Congrats on finding what you were looking for.

I've had a hard time finding something to replace my Civic so far. I wanted a coupe or roadster but the couple that I've expressed interest in were snatched almost instantly. I've been contemplating just getting a new Mazda 3 turbo or a Veloster N and have been watching reviews.
I sure will. I ordered it Monday but haven’t received it yet. Hopefully sometime soon.

mjdecker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Si Sedan, '23 Subaru BRZ Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Currently I don't have any plans to get rid of my Civic any time soon.

Since I sold my Chevy this past May, I still have the 2nd car itch. If I manage to find an S2000 or ND Miata that should fill my sport car itch. Should Honda or Toyota release an EV version of the HRV or C-HR I may be on board with that for a daily.

bcrichster

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport 2.0L, 1998 Civic LX D16-MiniMe
Country flag
I'm keeping my Civic as well, but I ALMOST traded for a Honda Pilot..

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
well the Integra is a turd sandwich so if I don't stick with my hatch and finally tune it then it's probably a Veloster N DCT (checked one out yesterday, albeit manual and they are a power monster) or Corolla GR (depending on specs).

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
well the Integra is a turd sandwich so if I don't stick with my hatch and finally tune it then it's probably a Veloster N DCT (checked one out yesterday, albeit manual and they are a power monster) or Corolla GR (depending on specs).
+1, only two things could get me out of my 2020 Si, a Corolla GR with Circuit Pack (front/rear LSDs) or the new Type R.
Sponsored