What will my factory warranty cover? Little issues?

neaux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LX
Country flag
Just purchased a 2016 EX Sedan, 30k miles, also a CPO car. I have never had to warranty before and I am curious as to what it will cover

Issues I have:

- USB under cupholder does not work
- Menu button on infotainment flickers all the time or simply does not illuminate.
- Vanity mirror covers sag and hang
- Exhaust rattle

Does anyone have insight to if those will be addressed under warranty?
Sponsored

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
Yupp all of those should be covered under the factory 3yr/36k mile warranty. Most CPO's also have warranties ontop of that too. Definitely get it sorted out through the dealer.

parshisa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X Hatchback LX
Country flag
Just purchased a 2016 EX Sedan, 30k miles, also a CPO car. I have never had to warranty before and I am curious as to what it will cover

Issues I have:

- USB under cupholder does not work
- Menu button on infotainment flickers all the time or simply does not illuminate.
- Vanity mirror covers sag and hang
- Exhaust rattle

Does anyone have insight to if those will be addressed under warranty?
You but a CPO car that supposedly goes through gazilion checks to be certified by Honda with all these issues? Doesn't it make you think that the checks they performed were not done properly? Smells like pure scam to me. But to answer your question, yes, it should be taken care of under warranty

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
I’m having random rattles from inside the cabin. One sounds like it’s coming from underneath the steering column because when i apply pressure it stops, another one from around the passenger side door area.
I’m hesitant to to take it to the dealer since I’m modded and don’t want them to try to blame my mods for rattles. I could flash it back to stock and remove the flex fuel kit though i really don’t want to. I wouldn’t bother removing my cat back exhaust though. I dunno.
Sponsored