What website's do y'all use to buy parts/mods/etc?

Matt Noke

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anywhere but fkxracing!
Customer service is non-existent.
I pre-ordered carbon fiber front bumper vents Dec of last year. I didn't mind waiting due to manufacturer delays but I'm selling my Civic and don't need them now. I've tried getting in touch through the fkx website and IG but no answer or refund as of yet. Two-step performance, PRL, 27Won, proCivic, and modern automotive performance have great customer service. Don't give your money to crooks like team3d / fkxracing!
Sponsored

Augenauf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
I

Im in the same boat
I’ve emailed them countless times
They responded once saying it would be 1-2 months for my vents and then nothing I ordered mine back in February and to this day nothing and no more replies to my emails or messages on IG
Worst company ever
Assuming you guys used a CC, can't you just call your credit card company and request a chargeback?

abracadaniel_

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si coupe pwp
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Assuming you guys used a CC, can't you just call your credit card company and request a chargeback?
Good question
I paid with my PayPal credit and it paid it off months ago so I’m not sure how that would work

Matt Noke

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I

Im in the same boat
I’ve emailed them countless times
They responded once saying it would be 1-2 months for my vents and then nothing I ordered mine back in February and to this day nothing and no more replies to my emails or messages on IG
Worst company ever
That is most certainly the next step to take