What Was Your First Car?

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
What year my brother has a 1926 T and a 1930 A
No Idea .. it's now a distant memory -- I can remember there was a lot of Wood, and I remember a lots of parts laid out in the Garage..

Advertisement

koelek

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic
Country flag
It was a Honda civic 1999. Black coupe, perfect car, I miss it sometimes, but it took me too much time to ship it, because I found it on the other side of the country

dioenqnp

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda
Country flag
Yeah, Civic was a really good, I decided to buy a new Civic to see how great will be the difference, glad that I've found a great offer,I will use a good shipping service. For me it’s the company best ever. First time when I used it I’ve needed to ship my car from Miami to Toronto. I’ve paid around 1500$ for everything! My car arrived washed, with no scratches and very fast. I’m totally satisfied with this company , really nice guys. Their trucks are new and specializes on transporting wery expensive ads, so the conditions are brilliant. Shipaa auto shipping service is the best for me and my car.

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
2013 Civic LX, bought in 2016. Really wish I would've stuck with that car instead of being stupid and just trading it in multiple times and getting burned on trades while sticking with a higher payment... ugh.

Lyttle

First Name
Spencer
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Unfortunately got no pictures but my first car was a 2002 Civic base model. Got the job done and the previous owner had questionable modifications done to it cosmetic wise.

eventually moved onto a 2000 Accord with a V6 then jumped to a 2017 hatchback.