What video games are you currently playing or recommend?

CWIIIFK7

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback 6MT
Country flag
Escape From Tarkov, Overwatch, Black Ops Cold War, Warzone. All on PC.
Sponsored

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Been replaying demons souls/dark souls franchises lately. Nothing like crushing brutality when you're under lockdown lol

CWIIIFK7

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback 6MT
Country flag
Been replaying demons souls/dark souls franchises lately. Nothing like crushing brutality when you're under lockdown lol
Since you enjoy that franchise, have you checked out Mortal Shell? I hear it's pretty decent.

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Since you enjoy that franchise, have you checked out Mortal Shell? I hear it's pretty decent.
I haven't personally but I know it's quite well regarded in Souls circles. Definitely on the (ever growing) play list!

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Recently i played Detroit: Become human on PC and i absolutely LOVED it...the story, the characters...how every choices you make affects the story etc...graphics are gorgeous, the game is honestly a flawless masterpiece for sure.

Nintendo Switch Zelda Breath of the wild is a piece of art. Amazingly huge open world.
Also this, for sure... ⬆ i played through it on Wii U with my son 1st, and now i'm doing it again on PC with cemu it run at 4K 60FPS and it looks INCREDIBLE...

And other than that a lot of rocket league and racing in VR (Pcars 2, Assetto Corsa, AMS2...dirt rally..)
I used to play VR shooters too like Onward and Pavlov but i'm too lazy these days.

EDIT: WRECKFEST too...it's on steam it's a demolition derby / Banger racer it's INSANELY good, check it out!! fun in multiplayer as well (gets your chest pumping...amazing crashes and stuff)

Spent a lot of time and money in iRacing and VRC PRO as well (VRC pro is THE RC simulator it's cheap on steam these days and it used to cost an arm and a leg to play...

Last edited:

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Recently i played Detroit: Become human on PC and i absolutely LOVED it...the story, the characters...how every choices you make affects the story etc...graphics are gorgeous, the game is honestly a flawless masterpiece for sure.

Also this, for sure... ⬆

And other than that a lot of rocket league and racing in VR (Pcars 2, Assetto Corsa, AMS2...dirt rally..)
I used to play VR shooters too like Onward and Pavlov but i'm too lazy these days.

EDIT: WRECKFEST too...it's on steam it's a demolition derby / Banger racer it's INSANELY good, check it out!! fun in multiplayer as well (gets your chest pumping...amazing crashes and stuff)

Spent a lot of time and money in iRacing and VRC PRO as well (VRC pro is THE RC simulator it's cheap on steam these days and it used to cost an arm and a leg to play...
Detroit was awesome, I got it for free with PSPlus. Thoroughly enjoyed

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Detroit was awesome, I got it for free with PSPlus. Thoroughly enjoyed
it's amazing, i played through it entirely for the first time about 2 months ago and thankfully i made all sensible choices and got the mostly good ending on my first play through...i'll probably play it again in a couple years if they make a remaster or something...AAA at it's finest ;)

CVTsport18

Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag
Not a ton of time to game lately but I play WoW Classic quite a bit. Recently played Smash Ultimate enough to unlock the whole cast. Still need to get back into Breath of The Wild. Part way through a Fire Emblem playthrough so need to finish that eventually.

There's just not enough time in a day. Haven't been able to start the Yakuza remasters on Steam yet. Master Chief collection went on sale recently so I started a campaign run of Halo 1. That's been fun.

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport
Country flag
Currently playing a mixture of Forza Horizon 4, Sudden Strike 4, Railroad Empire, and Anno 1800.

Apart from Forza, they're all strategy games with different themes. I'd def recommend checking out Sudden Strike 4 and Anno 1800 if you like that kind of thing.

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Hunt Showdown....daily.
Can you elaborate on this game a bit? Is it a large open world? Large map that resets all the time? Game looks intriguing but I can't see if it's grown since it released or what the replay value is. Thanks!

Miggytronz

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Can you elaborate on this game a bit? Is it a large open world? Large map that resets all the time? Game looks intriguing but I can't see if it's grown since it released or what the replay value is. Thanks!
There's 3 ways to play this game.

Solo or Quickplay - Similar to other BR games, loot around an open world map, last man standing wins. Though there's a twist, at each Landmark Location on the map is 1 clue, 1st person to get 3 clues becomes the enemy of the state. This is also a timed event as clues and kills net you more time but if you are the top dog in this fight you get marked on the map to everyone still alive to your location for the hunt.

Duo's and Triple's (this is the meat and potatoes of HUNT) - Each team must find 3 clues set at Landmark Locations, once found the map will update with the location of a BOSS. Now the BOSS holds 2 bounties. Your goal is to kill said BOSS, Banish its corpse (1min 30sec I believe) and extract with the bounties to 1 of 3 extraction points marked on the map. Now during all this there are other teams vying for the same outcome and there are various monsters/ghouls that just want you dead. With the bounties your team has an advantage, 5 secs of Dark Sight (wall hack), you can see other players as Orange Blobs at a 150m distance. Sounds are incredibly important in this game. Every footstep you make, every gun swap you make, every punch you exert can be heard with precision sound scope. You can play guns blazing or stealthy, your choice. There are crows, dogs, zombies and ducks that when alerted will give your presence away to any nearby team/player. Now, not every match is there just 1 BOSS, some instances you may have 2 BOSS's and the map is split up to separate the two. If you manage to kill a BOSS with a bounty in hand, do you push the other side of the map and get what the game calls a Grand Slam to collect both bounties, your choice.

Quite possibly the best most unique FPS/BR/PVE/PVP game I've ever played. The highs outweigh the lows for sure.

The below videos explain the game a bit.

Newest BOSS they just added a few weeks back.

Blocing

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Currently playing Forza Horizon 4, Dead by Daylight and some GTA5.

vtecr

First Name
FK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 GT-Spec Daily, EP3 Type-R, EP1 Project, EU7 Beater (+ others I care less about...)
Country flag
I don't get a lot of time to play these days but I'm really looking forward to the Battlefield 6 trailer coming next month. Hopefully that game is a lot better than BF5.

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Anyone into fun strategic turn based games - Warhammer 40,0000 Gladius is a real blast. If you like Civilization you would enjoy this, sans the deep diplomacy and really granular aspects. This game has no diplomacy so it's just WAR. Lot of fun and great AI - very challenging.
Sponsored