What video games are you currently playing or recommend?

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
PS4 Star Wars squadrons VR I’m completely hooked on VR games
I definitely want to get VR a little later when I can comfortably afford a whole racing wheel setup. Those VR driving videos on youtube are absolutely crazy

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Teenage me thought Lydia was the hottest :spaz:

Man I haven't played this game in so long but I remember when it came out I thought it was one of the most revolutionary games ever, might have to give a run through again if I can find a cdkey for cheap

BoostinIX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan
Country flag
Skyrim/FO4 with mods is a new game/fresh face at the least. I did 175hrs on FO4 vanilla. Still enjoyed modded playthrough. Same with Skyrim.

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Skyrim/FO4 with mods is a new game/fresh face at the least. I did 175hrs on FO4 vanilla. Still enjoyed modded playthrough. Same with Skyrim.
Do you recommend FO4? I have it on gamepass and downloaded and played it for about 20 minutes but quickly lost interest because it didn't seem like there was any guide on what to do. I know it has great reviews though, I just gave up early

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Red Dead redemption 2. Main story and mostly online play for me
Prob the best story mode I've ever played. I mostly play single player, don't really have the time to get into the online grind but still one of the best games ever imo

Mr. Honda

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic si sedan
Country flag
Prob the best story mode I've ever played. I mostly play single player, don't really have the time to get into the online grind but still one of the best games ever imo
100% agree. I've switched to other games during the time it came out but always find myself coming back to it even thou I've beat it a few times it still never gets old. Can't wait to see what's in store for rockstar on the ps5!

BoostinIX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan
Country flag
Do you recommend FO4? I have it on gamepass and downloaded and played it for about 20 minutes but quickly lost interest because it didn't seem like there was any guide on what to do. I know it has great reviews though, I just gave up early
Omg yes. If you played skyrim, it's the same thing. Basic rail you can follow for main story, but basically open world and a billion side quests.

It's also not going to cost you anything additional to play it sooo go for it.

Get through the initial vault/starting/tutorial, and get to Concord (first real quest after you leave Sanctuary). You get your first companion on the way and a cool "boss" battle there. If you don't like it by then, you're only 2 hours in or so and have a decent feel for it.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
I definitely want to get VR a little later when I can comfortably afford a whole racing wheel setup. Those VR driving videos on youtube are absolutely crazy
Drive club VR is cool especially the night city racing the interior of the cars are right on you can even play the stereo in the car I don’t have a wheel I used the PS controller

TypeX

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ASPEC RDX
Country flag
Rocket League. 2500 hours into it at this point, pretty much all I play. Amazing game.
i played that daily since launch its addictive! but my 6yr old is into fortnite now so ive been unlocking stuff for her at night lol

buddies are all heads of pr for xbox blizzard etc so i get lots of free games and “she” gets a new xbox every xmas
lol

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just started Ships at War. So far it's good brainless fps but slow ship to ship paced
Sponsored