What video games are you currently playing or recommend?

Annexed

First Name
Austen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
it FINALLY happened today, after years and years of training, i reached the Champion level in competitive Rocket League:

1622769978243.png

Anyone else playing strong at rocket league?
THIS IS ROCKET LEAGUE!!!!
Congrats on champ I just got grand champ

Bannon

First Name
Bannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5T
Country flag
Do yourself a favor and pick up -

Dead Nation
Nioh

Most fun games I had for the PS4/have. Dead nation esp is a blast for couch co-op.
Thanks, I prefer shooter than slashing do I will pick up Dead Nation. Looks fun and old school. Love couch co op games, so rare nowadays.

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Same ?
I have like 1,200 in PC, like 1,200 combined between XBOX and PS4.
Just hit Grand champ today ???
@rsayers @Annexed damn y'all make me wanna get back into rocket league ?

funny, i got to diamond 3 using just keyboard and mouse. I started playing RL like that and just got used to it and somehow got good at aerials that way. I tried it on the controller a little while ago and it felt soooooo foreign to me, may give it another shot

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice! No server issues anymore with New World. I have no queued into the game numerous times in the past few days. Nuketown 24/7 is my goto playlist when I do play Black Ops. Honestly waiting on Vanguard to drop. I played the beta and I'm sold on the new updated game engine. Hard to go back to Cold War after playing the beta. I agree with you on Apex! Respawn needs to optimize the game a bit more. Especially with the success it has had.
Ay nice I also mostly play nuketown 24/7 LOL, wish I got a chance to play the vanguard beta but my pc wasn't in yet :S

but okay nice to hear about new world, what are your thoughts about it so far? Do you find it easy to get into? How is the lore?

I used to play ESO for a bit before, from what I've seen the combat system is a bit different as you attack/dodge/defend actively instead of auto attacking and using skills

Annexed

First Name
Austen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
@rsayers @Annexed damn y'all make me wanna get back into rocket league ?

funny, i got to diamond 3 using just keyboard and mouse. I started playing RL like that and just got used to it and somehow got good at aerials that way. I tried it on the controller a little while ago and it felt soooooo foreign to me, may give it another shot
Choose and easier game (it will save time) in Grandchamp and the skill gap is way too high. Still got GC2-3 then SSL.
I'll be in free play practice and think to myself why am I doing this to myself this game is so hard but I love it way too much

Velonici

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX Hatchback, 2004 Toyota 4Runner
Country flag
If you've never played Sniper Elite 4 it's the best sniping game with best AI I've played. Such a fun game to replay in hardcore mode without assists. Give it a shot if you haven't just unbelievably good.
Oh yeah played that a bit as well. Need to start it up again. Been so busy and with Farcry 6 just releasing might be a hot minuet though.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I'm an old school gamer and over the years have owned just about every console made.

Basically though, I love challenging arcade shoot em ups. And mostly just play emulated arcade games these days.

DustinCreed

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Country flag
As for games, lately I hooked on mirror bingo. Basically anyone should simply treat it as means of entertainment. In the same way you spend money to watch a movie for entertainment. You just need to be wise in how much you spend to entertain yourself. Just waiting for my big win.

Velonici

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just finished Far Cry 6 last night. It was.. meh. I think I liked the older ones better. Started up Ghost Recon Breakpoint again as they just added in another content patch.

CVTsport18

Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag
Bought the Final Fantasy pixel remaster collection on steam last week. Close to finishing 1.

Pitt-Civ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer, 2020 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
I know this maybe a long shot, but if anyone here happens to have a PS4 console for sale or know someone selling one in good condition, could you reach out to me.

Trying to upgrade the PS3 for the kiddo. She like playing Minecraft, but since they quit supporting anything PS3 she can't get the skins she wants.

Thanks in advance.

Velonici

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Been into Assassins Creed Valhalla lately. Its OK. Its once again not an assassins creed game. Its just an OK adventure game with the name tacked on. I miss the old ones. The Ezio trilogy was the best.

CVTsport18

Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag
Bought the Final Fantasy pixel remaster collection on steam last week. Close to finishing 1.
Just about to finish ff3. It feels good to go back and play JRPGs and not need a ton of hours to beat them.

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
I know this maybe a long shot, but if anyone here happens to have a PS4 console for sale or know someone selling one in good condition, could you reach out to me.

Trying to upgrade the PS3 for the kiddo. She like playing Minecraft, but since they quit supporting anything PS3 she can't get the skins she wants.

Thanks in advance.
Dunno your situation, but I highly suggest looking into getting an xbox series s for $299 instead since the used market is inflated.
Sponsored