What video games are you currently playing or recommend?

Pitt-Civ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer, 2020 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
Dunno your situation, but I highly suggest looking into getting an xbox series s for $299 instead since the used market is inflated.
Yea I've looked into them, just don't like the "no disc" design by any of these companies.

I just feel that if I drop $50 on a game, it's mine and if I want to resell it once Im done with it I should have that choice. I know some prob don't care about that, but having kids that want to drop money on game app upgrades that they lose often drives me crazy.
Sponsored

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Yea I've looked into them, just don't like the "no disc" design by any of these companies.

I just feel that if I drop $50 on a game, it's mine and if I want to resell it once Im done with it I should have that choice. I know some prob don't care about that, but having kids that want to drop money on game app upgrades that they lose often drives me crazy.
That makes sense. I just have game pass on mine so I never think about that.

CVTsport18

Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag
I bought Forza Horizon 5 early last week to play during my time off. Having a good time with it, lots of "I wish I actually had one of these" going on. Lol

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2015
Country flag

I just feel that if I drop $50 on a game, it's mine and if I want to resell it once I'm done with it I should have that choice. I know some prob don't care about that, but having kids that want to drop money on game app upgrades that they lose often drives me crazy. I don't understand why they can't make some service like leprestore to make the whole playing thing much more interesting?
Giving Just Cause 3 another go. Played it first on PS4 but it was near unplayable with the severe frame drops so I dropped it. However, with PS5 it's running at a locked 30 with no drops whatsoever, not even during the most intense explosions. And this game is so much fun. The traversal is very good, especially with the upgraded Rocket wingsuit you get from Sky Fortress. And the island of Medici looks so beautiful. The colors really pop on my 4K setup.

Last edited:
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sport S Max Tow
Country flag
Giving Just Cause 3 another go. Played it first on PS4 but it was near unplayable with the severe frame drops so I dropped it. However, with PS5 it's running at a locked 30 with no drops whatsoever, not even during the most intense explosions. And this game is so much fun. The traversal is very good, especially with the upgraded Rocket wingsuit you get from Sky Fortress. And the island of Medici looks so beautiful. The colors really pop on my 4K setup.
At the moment I am enjoying gta5grand. If you haven't tried this server I highly recommend you do that as soon as ppossible :)
Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Wasn't expecting much as I was rather underwhelmed by 2, but I'm enjoying it a lot. The puzzles and exploration are fun, and the peruvian wilderness is just more engaging and visually striking than the snow theme of Rise. Weirdly, just like Uncharted 4 I think it could use a bit more action, but at last the gameplay and pacing outside of fights is more enjoyable in this one.

YS9: Enjoying it but now that I'm around 20 hours in I definitely think 8 was better. The combat is still really fun but the world is monotonous and grey, the art direction is overall worse and the characters are rather bland.

Last edited:

SaitoHawkeye

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FK8 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Sorry for bumping into an old conversation. It sounds like you've played many different games across various genres!
If you're looking for a change of pace, I'd recommend checking out some indie games
Disco Elysium is one of the most incredible RPGs I've ever played, game of the decade in my book. Also has some fun little dialogue and exploration about (steampunk, dystopian) car racing.

jathamlewis

First Name
jathamlewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Country flag
I would like to play Power Warriors - a game has a variety of different modes, including a story mode, a versus mode, and a tournament mode. The story mode takes players through six chapters of the game's story, which sees them fighting against a variety of different enemies from the Dragon Ball universe. The versus mode allows players to fight against each other in 1v1 matches. The tournament mode is a more competitive mode, where players compete against each other in a series of matches to see who can become the champion.

Oelandsir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mazda cx5
I'm currently engrossed in a variety of games that I'd highly recommend:

1. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
2. Hollow Knight
3. Stardew Valley
4. Celeste
5. Firewatch.

As for other games, I most often play gambling games ė”œģ¦ˆģ¹“ģ§€ė…ø such as poker or slots. Sometimes I play with friends and I have to say it's really fun and at the same time a good way of additional income.

Last edited:

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500, 20 Bolt EV, 19 Z06
Country flag
Loved reading all these posts. Seeing a lot of rocket league posts but was hoping to see more sim racing. Iā€™ve been doing it since the late 90ā€™s using a controller with the original Gran Turismo on PlayStation. This is my current setup.

Honda Civic 10th gen What video games are you currently playing or recommend? LXDiIl0

Took me about a year to build this system -

TK Racing Pro 80/20 Rig
TK Racing Pista Seat
Simucube 2 Pro Wheelbase
GSI x Simucube Formula Pro Elite Wheel
Trak Racer Wheel Mount
Heusinkveld Ultimate+ Pedals
Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5
Fanatec ClubSport USB Adapter
Sigma Integrale DK6 Motion Actuators
Trak Racer Mat
Samsung Odyssey 49" Ultrawide Monitor
TK Racing Monitor Mount
Acer 24" Monitor
Simlab Quad Monitor Mount
CLX Gaming PC - i9 2.2GHz/RTX 4080
Edifier G2000 Gaming Speakers

I play mostly Assetto Corsa Competizione but sometimes jump into regular Assetto and also BeamNG. I havenā€™t hopped on board with iRacing due to the subscriptions based service.

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500, 20 Bolt EV, 19 Z06
Country flag
Swapped out my 49ā€ ultrawide for a triple setup with 3 32ā€ 1440p displays šŸ„³

Honda Civic 10th gen What video games are you currently playing or recommend? okbM2BH
Sponsored