Nishanth4

First Name
Nishanth4
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2019
Country flag
I have an Si coupe and want to get some wheels and possibly larger tires than the OEM ones, I intend to lower the car on Eibach pro kit springs in the future and don't want to rub. I also don't want to roll fenders or do any modifications to make the wheels fit. What sizes would work? I see a lot of people on 18x9.5 but I believe they rub when lowered, would 18x8.5 +35 be fine? or 18x9 +38 or +38? Can I run 255/40/r18? Please let me know! Thank you in advanced!
Sponsored

exit2302

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Odyssey EX, 2018 Subaru Forester Prem, 2019 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I'm running Swift springs which is about the same drop as the Eibach Pro springs. I run an 18x9.5 rim with a +45 offset. I'm using 265-35-18 sized tires. I haven't had any rubbing. Didn't have to roll fenders or anything.

However, I believe if you used the same rim/tire size, but with a lower offset, you may rub with no modifications to fender or camber.

FC1Dawn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I'm running Swift springs which is about the same drop as the Eibach Pro springs. I run an 18x9.5 rim with a +45 offset. I'm using 265-35-18 sized tires. I haven't had any rubbing. Didn't have to roll fenders or anything.

However, I believe if you used the same rim/tire size, but with a lower offset, you may rub with no modifications to fender or camber.
That is good to hear! It does seem that they are the same drop as the Prokit. I am the same way as OP, I don't want to do any fender modifications or bending tabs at all. So this gives me some peace of mind.
Sponsored