JoeyV

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T
Country flag
I have a 2018 Honda Civic coupe EXT CVT and not sure what to do next in terms of mods

Tune: TSP stage 1 tune + ktuner

engine mods: K&N SRI

Exhaust: Megan racing Catless DP, muffler delete and resonator delete

stability: tower strut bar, front splitter and possibly getting a whiteline ALK (Anti-lift Kit)

Gas: 93 Octand

if anyone has any suggestions it'll be greatly appreciated. I'd love to get stuff for like oil cooler. It doesn't have to boost Hp, it can help improve overall quality of my engine to help it run smoother and easier and to help my other bolt ons improve performance

Last edited:
OP
OP
JoeyV

JoeyV

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T
Country flag
I have a 2018 Honda Civic coupe EXT CVT and not sure what to do next in terms of mods

stability: tower strut bar, front splitter and possibly getting a whiteline ALK (Anti-lift Kit)

if anyone has any suggestions it'll be greatly appreciated. I'd love to get stuff for like oil cooler. It doesn't have to boost Hp, it can help improve overall quality of my engine to help it run smoother and easier and to help my other bolt ons improve performance
View attachment 318303

This is an inside view of the boost and other numbers

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0