NBD424

First Name
Demetrius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 chevy Silverado
Country flag
Hey guys, I'm 17 years old about to get my first civic next month (it's a 10th gen) and I know that I want it to look unique but I don't know where to look for the parts. I was also wondering what I should do to it as well. I know I want a sporty look with some good performance but not over the top if you get what I'm saying, I also want to get it lowered, nice looking wheels, and get a nice sounding exhaust but not extremely loud. It'll be great if you guys can help
Sponsored

Janja

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2018
Country flag
First if you want performance get the SI or type R.
Second, if its new and under warranty just don’t at the moment. You might be paying for warranty and in the end getting it voided.
Third, budget... think first of your budget beforehand.
There are a lot of parts exterior and interior available in the net. But make sure it won’t hinder you above anything else when you bought your car.

and if you are now able to mod it, please dont rice it out.

performance > looks

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honestly for the exterior if you want it to stand out there are only a few things that IMHO will change the look of your car:

-Chrome delete (either Plasti Dip or vinyl wrap) around the window trims and grills if any...no more chrome.
-Orange side markers if your car come with them there are a bunch of options and anything looks better than the orange ones...usually the smoked models looks best imo.
-New wheels and tires.

For wheels i would go no more than 18'' to retain some comfort. As for lowering the car i agree it does look better and i'll eventualy do it on mine but i'm scare as hell i won't like what it does to the ride/comfort inside the car...we'll see.

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
First thing I do to any car is lower it, lots of good options out there for you that won't sacrifice ride quality that much

I usually go for biggest drop, on this platform that will be D2 springs (2 inch give or take)

OP
OP

NBD424

First Name
Demetrius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 chevy Silverado
Country flag
First if you want performance get the SI or type R.
Second, if its new and under warranty just don’t at the moment. You might be paying for warranty and in the end getting it voided.
Third, budget... think first of your budget beforehand.
There are a lot of parts exterior and interior available in the net. But make sure it won’t hinder you above anything else when you bought your car.

and if you are now able to mod it, please dont rice it out.

performance > looks
Yeah, I didn't plan on ricing it out. I just want it to be different from the normal civics on the road