DCU_RM

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Just looking to get some ideas on what are some cool mods I should do to my 18 Hatch Sport. I want to tint the windows, install window visors, change the side markers. Anyone have any other cool (affordable) ideas, doesn’t have to be extreme, it’s my daily beater and just want to make it more cool looking, I appreciate any suggestions.
Honda Civic 10th gen What mods should I do? 33C2E54C-4D72-491A-A878-0EC4DE5A1646
Sponsored

Joelgold

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB Sport
Country flag
SI rear sway bar and RMM will transform the cars performance. I personally like the look of my de-lettered hatch. Cosmetic list sounds good, oh and replace the rear blinkers with LEDs. Those stock halogens look awful. Match the front headlights with the running lights and It will really start to pop.

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
SI rear sway bar and RMM will transform the cars performance. I personally like the look of my de-lettered hatch. Cosmetic list sounds good, oh and replace the rear blinkers with LEDs. Those stock halogens look awful. Match the front headlights with the running lights and It will really start to pop.
16 to 18mm will be good, but if one's experienced jump right up to the Whiteline 22mm RSB and that's when you really enjoy the turn-in response!

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
16 to 18mm will be good, but if one's experienced jump right up to the Whiteline 22mm RSB and that's when you really enjoy the turn-in response!
While I know 22mm is an excellent upgrade to handing, I still think we need to be cautious with the recommendation. I know you said "if one's experienced". But if they're not, depending on conditions or the situation you're increasing the possibility of snap/lift off oversteer. Going from 16mm to 22mm is a 250% increase in stiffness.

On the other hand, I will say that my upgrade from the stock EX-L bar to the 18mm Si bar only mildly improved handling/reduced body roll. I should have gotten a larger bar but I am a long time, experienced driver. Many here are not.
Sponsored

Last edited: