What modifications are you planning?

Izze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ILX
Will get tint, black out chrome, and wrap the roof in glossy black. Already replaced map, trunk, and dome with leds. Way down the line wheels and tires maybe lower it just an inch. Replace low beam headlights with leds to match the dlr leds probably switch out all the non leds bulds while im at it. Finally add induction noise and a tad bit louder exhaust
I like these mods. Will look great on your white car. :thumbsup:

What color wheels you thinking ?
Sponsored

hondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Ex 2012 Odyssey Lx
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I like these mods. Will look great on your white car. :thumbsup:

What color wheels you thinking ?
I'm still on the fence on what would look best on the white since its such a nice color I don't want to do a in your face color on the wheels. At the same time I want some wheels that stand out just a bit but not too much lol.

crea78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Accord Sport, 2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
I was thinking the Works t7r wheels in white will look good on my upcoming WOP Civic. This will be way down the road from now, but a dream nonetheless.

hondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
nice call on the works t7r i bet they would look great on the civicx. So I got it down to 3 colors bronze, gold or gunmetal.

crea78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
nice call on the works t7r i bet they would look great on the civicx. So I got it down to 3 colors bronze, gold or gunmetal.
Honda Civic 10th gen What modifications are you planning? 16764209163_7dc5b4e03e_b

Hard to choose which one... LOL. However, these are ultra deep, and the Deep concave looks better.

iamjack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Tint all around, paint protection all around, 18" wheels from my previous car with 245/40-18 rubber, led swap for all non-colored halogen bulbs, 2500k fogs, and down the line I plan to have 2 x 12" subs added in the trunk in custom enclosures.

Nothing else for me. The car is already low to the ground, and I don't think an exhaust would sound that great on a 1.5l.
Agree it may sound like a fart can like a lot of modified 4 cyls with aftermarket exhausts. Tho that never stopped them from making it or Civic owners of generations past from installing them. :)

hondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What modifications are you planning? 16764209163_7dc5b4e03e_b

Hard to choose which one... LOL. However, these are ultra deep, and the Deep concave looks better.
Yea I was looking at enkie or bbs but those works look sweet dang it

crea78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
For the 17" Works, there is a 17x7 with an offset of +38 which will fit nicely for our cars.

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
I want to find some bulbs to replace the fog lights, they look stupid not matching the LED on the headlights. Anyone know where to get them?
I got mud guards installed yesterday as well as the high wall all weather mats, getting windows tinted on Saturday, and the hood wrapped in clear so it is protected from chips, then Tuesday going back to the dealership to get the window rain guards then I'm done for a while. I may clear wrap other parts of the front end as I can afford it.

C Note

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--

10thG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
For the 17" Works, there is a 17x7 with an offset of +38 which will fit nicely for our cars.
Nice the +38 should allow for some concave spokes and not be totally flat. Works + Japanese cars just go together like peanut butter and jelly :) I'll probably end up springing for a set of Works or Volks down the line.

pwschuh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX 6-speed
Country flag
I think the LX is a great value. And fan of mechanical over digital gauge myself.
Not sure why people think the LX has a mechanical speedo. It has the digital speedo.

I bought the Civic to be a commuting appliance. I have too many hobby cars already and I wanted a car that I would not be tempted to mod. Just one set of alloy wheels (Enkei) for summer tires and the factory steelies will get snows. Not changing suspension or engine or exhaust.

Last edited:

BLKonBLK'16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16blkCIV '69nomad,'90toy4x4
Country flag
prolly the first actual mod i will do is somehow blacken the front chrome grill. just like the yellow type r that was in an ad at the top the page when it loaded. maybe do the same with the badging.

optikalillusi0n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What modifications are you planning? ima Honda Civic 10th gen What modifications are you planning? ima

prolly the first actual mod i will do is somehow blacken the front chrome grill. just like the yellow type r that was in an ad at the top the page when it loaded. maybe do the same with the badging.
This is from someone over at the drive accord forum. He used a nice black vinyl with a nice black piano finish to it. I personally don't mind the chrome look, but I think this looks great.