What issues do you see with these rims fitting my FK8?

cloudkid

First Name
Cloud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FK8 Boost Blue
Country flag

samji

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR, 1996 Accord V6 EX-L
Country flag
Double check the bore size, if it's off, you'll need hub centric rings (only works if the hub bore diameter is smaller than the wheel bore diameter.). Other than that, they seem okay. I just would be weary of running cheap knock off wheels like these, but that's just me..

gaara46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CTR, 4runner
Country flag
ooof..do those say RAVS on the wheel? shameless knockoffs lol surprised they aren't getting sued or some shit. but hey its all about the budget so you do you.

ManEatingPenguin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
In terms of fitment, I don't see any issues with these wheels fitting on the Type R. I personally wouldn't do replicas and there is no shame in running enkeis, Konigs, etc. for the same price but everyone has their reasons.

I haven't heard of JNC before but I would look into whether or not they've properly tested their wheels or if they are just stamping those ratings just to seem more legit. Last thing you want is for your wheels to fail on you an cause a wreak just to save ~2k

Random

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R - Blue
Country flag
ooof..do those say RAVS on the wheel? shameless knockoffs lol surprised they aren't getting sued or some shit. but hey its all about the budget so you do you.
Also, i think it actually says "VOLK Racing" at the top lol. I feel like they photoshopped some Volks wheels here.
Sponsored