Shan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Ex Hatchback
Country flag
I like my ktuner and rv6 downpipe on my 2.0L CVT
Makes it more of a fun economy car lol

Besides this and new muffler, k&n drop-in filter, Hondahack w/ Tunerview, I haven't done anything else to my car. I do have 17 inch rims and new tires now. The rest is cosmetic. For cosmetic, I like that I did a chrome delete. Not a big fan of chrome lol Also got rain guards, partially tinted tail lights, LED headlights and lasfit floormats. I had a problem ordering random stuff for my car for a good month once lol I can say im completely done with everything I really want to do with this car.
Sounds good! Where did you get your headlights from? I am casually looking for some halos or some colored ones so I could use a recommendation!
I can feel the itch coming on for me that when I order one thing, I can tell it's just gonna be a flood of cardboard boxes to my door step for a few weeks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
turbo_snail

turbo_snail

First Name
Shan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Ex Hatchback
Country flag
I got the parts from all over, including pilfering them from my previous Acura TSX, which uses some of the same bulb types. Amazon is a good place to source out parts, as long as you know the bulb types, but read the reviews. There are equally good and equally bad parts on there.
There really is so much to choose from, there's just everything you could imagine so I'll look around some more thanks!

OP
OP
turbo_snail

turbo_snail

First Name
Shan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Ex Hatchback
Country flag
Favorite thing is by FAR the APR GTC-300 wing I slapped on a few months ago. Maximum rice, 100% racecar now.
IMG_20200916_112257-01.jpeg

I'm not sure if my favorite bolt on really counts... I got a 3" catback thinking it would sound fantastic but really left something to be desired. I threw in the Afe catted downpipe and it sounds so good now I'm constantly on it to hear the exhaust ?
whhaaattt "maximum rice" I am using that from now on so thank you for that! that wing is, *chefs kiss*
so uuhhh where did ya get that diffuser? You got any pics you'd like to share of the font?
and I defiantly feel you on laying on the gas, cause I do that, knowing full well I have not done one modification to my car yet, but I have it all set to "maximum rice" settings in my head so I just make the noises myself as I putt along.....but yeah yours is much better!

KOIVUN1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si CBP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice work there! I will say with all the aggressive exterior work I plan on doing the next few weeks, it just seems strange to me that there will be no aggressive sounds to it since I don't want to mess with the engine too much as it's brand new for me. After the warranty is gone, I will look into that for sound adjustment!
exhaust mods dont affect warranty i believe, as long as you're not messing with the cats then you should be fine, I could be wrong though

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
whhaaattt "maximum rice" I am using that from now on so thank you for that! that wing is, *chefs kiss*
so uuhhh where did ya get that diffuser? You got any pics you'd like to share of the font?
and I defiantly feel you on laying on the gas, cause I do that, knowing full well I have not done one modification to my car yet, but I have it all set to "maximum rice" settings in my head so I just make the noises myself as I putt along.....but yeah yours is much better!
By all means lmao. That's my favorite phrase to describe my car, although I've been told it's pretty clean and really not that ricey. And yes sir the APR 300 is so proportionate I think it looks great. But recently I've been seeing some clones of the Voltex type 5 wing for under $1000 that look pretty decent, I may give that a shot at some point.

The diffuser is from street aero! I like it a lot. Fitment is good it's all custom drilling into the bottom of the stock diffuser though of course.

I did find that my foot became heavier the more I did to the car.... oops lol.

jkim19SI

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Sedan (Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
19 Si
PRL Garret GTX 2867R Gen2 Turbo
PRL Cai Race MAF
PRL Down Pipe v2
PRL Front Pipe v2
PRL SS clutch line
Eman Custom Flex fuel Kit
CNT Racing chargepipes
Injen Intercooler
Hondata 4 Bar Map Sensors
Ktuner V2
Custom tuned by Drob
Spoon Thermalstat
Type R Retro fit Clutch / Flywheel
Type R CMC Retrofit
Type R Front Subframe Brace
Type R Full Shifter Assembly
Type R RMM
Type R Steering Wheel
Type R shift knob (2020)
Invidia R400 exhaust
Acuity shifter bushing
Acuity base bushing
Acuity rocker
Acuity shifter spring
DC Sport Carbon front strut bar
Eibach pro kit
SPC rear camber arms
Avid 18x9.5 +38
Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 245/40/18
Brembo big brake kit
Good Ridge brake lines
Greddy front lip
Honda HFP Side skirts
Spoon side mirrors
Spoon rear view mirror
2020 OEM Si LED Headlights
Morimoto XB Fogs
Nardo Grey Wrinkle Valve Cover
Side Chrome delete
Alcantara Cluster Trim
Alcantara Console Trim
Alcantara Shifter Boot
Spoiler king rear gourney
Mugen oil cap
Art of Attack Banner
Opt7 interior LED
Smoked out side markers
JL C2-350X Center Speaker
JL C2-650X Front Speakers
JL C2-650X Rear Speakers
JL C2 Front Tweeters
JL C2 Rear Tweeters
Honda Civic 10th gen What is your favorite mod you've done? 624AD5A6-0F6D-4E4D-A63A-2FF1F31A5F44
Honda Civic 10th gen What is your favorite mod you've done? B8FA2005-AF21-4F52-939F-6058652D4FC2
Honda Civic 10th gen What is your favorite mod you've done? ABEBA7F5-8848-4EF8-BAA7-5BAA884BB904
Honda Civic 10th gen What is your favorite mod you've done? 66F06CA9-BC0B-42D7-ACC4-4166C02CB25B
Honda Civic 10th gen What is your favorite mod you've done? 73F7AA42-9B6C-4E26-91EC-07DA16D72BC5

OP
OP
turbo_snail

turbo_snail

First Name
Shan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Ex Hatchback
Country flag
By all means lmao. That's my favorite phrase to describe my car, although I've been told it's pretty clean and really not that ricey. And yes sir the APR 300 is so proportionate I think it looks great. But recently I've been seeing some clones of the Voltex type 5 wing for under $1000 that look pretty decent, I may give that a shot at some point.

The diffuser is from street aero! I like it a lot. Fitment is good it's all custom drilling into the bottom of the stock diffuser though of course.

I did find that my foot became heavier the more I did to the car.... oops lol.
True, it is very tastefully done, but "maximum rice" is just so much more fun to describe your car as! I looked up some wings and oh man that price point hurt, I'm just now starting to look into mods and yeah that one will take some saving, but it looks so worth it!
I will check out that diffuser for sure, thanks! It adds a lot of character
and of course your foot will get heavier, especially with each sticker, you add about 10 ponies. And that is a fact I've learned first hand!

OP
OP
turbo_snail

turbo_snail

First Name
Shan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Ex Hatchback
Country flag
19 Si
PRL Garret GTX 2867R Gen2 Turbo
PRL Cai Race MAF
PRL Down Pipe v2
PRL Front Pipe v2
PRL SS clutch line
Eman Custom Flex fuel Kit
CNT Racing chargepipes
Injen Intercooler
Hondata 4 Bar Map Sensors
Ktuner V2
Custom tuned by Drob
Spoon Thermalstat
Type R Retro fit Clutch / Flywheel
Type R CMC Retrofit
Type R Front Subframe Brace
Type R Full Shifter Assembly
Type R RMM
Type R Steering Wheel
Type R shift knob (2020)
Invidia R400 exhaust
Acuity shifter bushing
Acuity base bushing
Acuity rocker
Acuity shifter spring
DC Sport Carbon front strut bar
Eibach pro kit
SPC rear camber arms
Avid 18x9.5 +38
Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 245/40/18
Brembo big brake kit
Good Ridge brake lines
Greddy front lip
Honda HFP Side skirts
Spoon side mirrors
Spoon rear view mirror
2020 OEM Si LED Headlights
Morimoto XB Fogs
Nardo Grey Wrinkle Valve Cover
Side Chrome delete
Alcantara Cluster Trim
Alcantara Console Trim
Alcantara Shifter Boot
Spoiler king rear gourney
Mugen oil cap
Art of Attack Banner
Opt7 interior LED
Smoked out side markers
JL C2-350X Center Speaker
JL C2-650X Front Speakers
JL C2-650X Rear Speakers
JL C2 Front Tweeters
JL C2 Rear Tweeters
624AD5A6-0F6D-4E4D-A63A-2FF1F31A5F44.jpeg
B8FA2005-AF21-4F52-939F-6058652D4FC2.jpeg
ABEBA7F5-8848-4EF8-BAA7-5BAA884BB904.jpeg
66F06CA9-BC0B-42D7-ACC4-4166C02CB25B.jpeg
73F7AA42-9B6C-4E26-91EC-07DA16D72BC5.jpeg
OK, so I'm gonna say is the only thing stock on here the chassis/body? Is this in a constant state of revision? You must have a nice garage space to work on it! It looks great so all the work paid off! These are goals for me for sure

OP
OP
turbo_snail

turbo_snail

First Name
Shan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Ex Hatchback
Country flag
exhaust mods dont affect warranty i believe, as long as you're not messing with the cats then you should be fine, I could be wrong though
ooohhhhh ok then, well I will look into that for sure! might be a Christmas present to myself here soon

Feddy_Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
By far my favorite mod was the Sirimoto RSB and CTR subframe brace. These totally changed the character of the car, especially when I was on the stock wheels. Cornering became a pure joy and the steering felt so good it reminded me of my E46. If you’re just starting out I highly suggest these. Cheap and easy installs, but really make you see the potential of this platform.

After this it was probably my intake. With $100 pipes and a $25 K&N filter it’s been downright incredible. Sounds great and my fuel trims

OP
OP
turbo_snail

turbo_snail

First Name
Shan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Ex Hatchback
Country flag
By far my favorite mod was the Sirimoto RSB and CTR subframe brace. These totally changed the character of the car, especially when I was on the stock wheels. Cornering became a pure joy and the steering felt so good it reminded me of my E46. If you’re just starting out I highly suggest these. Cheap and easy installs, but really make you see the potential of this platform.

After this it was probably my intake. With $100 pipes and a $25 K&N filter it’s been downright incredible. Sounds great and my fuel trims
Awesome thanks for the suggestion! I will look in to that for sure!

tylermatt03

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Favorite thing is by FAR the APR GTC-300 wing I slapped on a few months ago. Maximum rice, 100% racecar now.
IMG_20200916_112257-01.jpeg

I'm not sure if my favorite bolt on really counts... I got a 3" catback thinking it would sound fantastic but really left something to be desired. I threw in the Afe catted downpipe and it sounds so good now I'm constantly on it to hear the exhaust ?
Is that the wing that is "for the Type R"? and is it the 63 inch or 67?

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can’t decided on just one mod, and my mods tend to be cosmetic. But mine are:

OEM black grille
Rear diffuser/exhaust tips
Si wheels
Gloss black window pillar wrap (these were lowkey a bitch to wrap LOL)
Morimoto 2stroke 2.0 headlights & XB LED fogs

Honda Civic 10th gen What is your favorite mod you've done? 0F030B89-F243-4EB5-8A01-229E93CDEADC

Honda Civic 10th gen What is your favorite mod you've done? 0481D802-2143-458A-A8B1-1FBEB293770F

Honda Civic 10th gen What is your favorite mod you've done? 9DE480F9-E770-4656-9E07-877A89DA98E3

Honda Civic 10th gen What is your favorite mod you've done? DC2F0FFC-D843-40D3-9BB6-DDF8B0D84C7F

OP
OP
turbo_snail

turbo_snail

First Name
Shan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Ex Hatchback
Country flag
Can’t decided on just one mod, and my mods tend to be cosmetic. But mine are:

OEM black grille
Rear diffuser/exhaust tips
Si wheels
Gloss black window pillar wrap (these were lowkey a bitch to wrap LOL)
Morimoto 2stroke 2.0 headlights & XB LED fogs

0F030B89-F243-4EB5-8A01-229E93CDEADC.jpeg

0481D802-2143-458A-A8B1-1FBEB293770F.jpeg

9DE480F9-E770-4656-9E07-877A89DA98E3.jpeg

DC2F0FFC-D843-40D3-9BB6-DDF8B0D84C7F.jpeg
Very clean! That pearl white is a sharp color too! All those flecks look great in the light. I really like the back and that exhaust looks awesome! I was trying to thing of ways to accentuate the dual exhaust and you did it real well!

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase