Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
Title is basically what I want to know. With the POLK audio tweeter no longer being made. Which tweeters out there have the best sound and least amount of fabrication needed for install?

I know there are the JBL Stadium GTO ones but they are 3/4" and require a gasket or foam cutout for the right fitment.

There are the Rockford Fosgate R1T-S, Kenwood KFC ST01, Kicker KST2504 and several others.

I really wanted the Polk as after reading the threads here they seemed like the best fit.

Any help would be appreciated.
Sponsored

JayTee

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Title is basically what I want to know. With the POLK audio tweeter no longer being made. Which tweeters out there have the best sound and least amount of fabrication needed for install?

I know there are the JBL Stadium GTO ones but they are 3/4" and require a gasket or foam cutout for the right fitment.

There are the Rockford Fosgate R1T-S, Kenwood KFC ST01, Kicker KST2504 and several others.

I really wanted the Polk as after reading the threads here they seemed like the best fit.

Any help would be appreciated.
What did you end up going with and how was the fitment ?

OP
OP
Hats_N_Hoodies

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
What did you end up going with and how was the fitment ?
I haven't done anything yet. Honda ended up replacing all the ones that rattled so now I am waiting until I upgrade the entire system. Tweeters, speaker and a 10" enclosed sub with amp.
Sponsored