Threads
Reaction score
Website
fitmentindustries.com
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What is Fitment Industries? fitment-ind

We as a company always believed that building a car was a way of creating an extension of yourself. The same reason someone takes a photo, or paints a portrait, people build cars. When someone first buys their first car, our only thought was "how can I make this mine?" we would save every dollar possible to put towards modifying our cars and one modification always stayed a top priority; the wheels. We always aimed to build a car that represented us. The joys, and sometimes the horrors of building a car are finding the parts that work for your vehicle. More specifically, which wheels fit your vehicle perfectly.

Sounds easy, right? Wrong. It didn't take us long to figure out how difficult it was to find the perfect fitment for our vehicles. You could spend hours upon hours on forums and end up with more questions than you started with. Questions about hub bore, bolt pattern, offset, width, backspacing, diameter, and brake clearance never seemed to end. Even after the research and deciding what "fit," how would you know what it looked like on your car? It was easy to see there was a problem.

That was when the Fitment Industries gallery was born. Within seconds of entering in your information, you can view thousands of vehicles with aftermarket wheels, tires, and suspension. What used to take hours, now takes minutes. No other site out there allows you to visualize your next build like Fitment Industries. Once you find your perfect wheel and tire set, you can pick up that exact set from our website.

Fitment Industries is built from the ground up by enthusiasts, run daily by enthusiasts, for enthusiasts!
Sponsored

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Heyy congrats on the shiny gold badge! Always nice to see sponsers active in the forums and community

Snmtazz70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
500HP 2019 Honda Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Got my first set of Volks from them. Great customer service! Fit perfect being lowered.

arnoldo

First Name
Arnoldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Welcome to the community! Iā€™ve been following Fitment Industries YouTube channel.

Would love to see you collab with Donut or maybe Alex collab with Linus Tech Tips.?

OP
OP
Fitment Industries

Fitment Industries

Threads
Reaction score
Website
fitmentindustries.com
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
Welcome to the community! Iā€™ve been following Fitment Industries YouTube channel.

Would love to see you collab with Donut or maybe Alex collab with Linus Tech Tips.?
Glad to see you've been following! We'll see what we can do on that collab ;)!

Cinc.FK7

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I haven't bought anything from Fitment Industries.
But their videos on wheels and offsets and tires definitely helped when i was deciding on what to get. The gallery on their site also gave me a good idea on how my car would look like and sit with the suspension that i had.

RetroRacer1980

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Civic Sport Sedan(sold)ā€™12 Camaro SS/RS ā€˜23WRX
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Definitely a fan of how easy it is to find fitment and setups on your webpage ??
I keep checking everyday but the wheel Iā€™m interested in says itā€™s ā€œon backorderā€œ so Iā€™m waiting patiently.
As soon as they are in stock Iā€™m going to buy immediately ? Keep up the great work!

Last edited:

Snmtazz70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
500HP 2019 Honda Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Great customer service! Got my Volks and tires there.

Thought they didn't balance my set because no weights on all 4. They are perfect, all 4.

zero no shoten

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Planning to go ahead and buy from them, the hard part is deciding which!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.