• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

What is everyone driving now?

OP
OP
toxic_civic

toxic_civic

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe, 1995 BMW 318i, 1983 Porsche 944
What's up fam. Wanted to pop in and say Hi. I'm Vincent from 27WON. We specialize in all things new Honda and Acura 2016+ and newer. Current line up is a fleet of 10th gens and 11th gens.
  • 18 IS
  • 18 Type R 2x
  • 22 EX
  • 14 Ridgeline
  • 20 Ruckus :)

For sure looking to pick up an Integra upon release.
Im the admin of 5th Gen CR-V Owner Friendly Group on Facebook, and Performance CR-V. We Love 27WON! Plenty of users with y'all on their rides!

Mssaralyn

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW 330ci, Ford raptor, Toyota Tacoma
The cars I’ve owned.
1988 Pontiac firebird
1991 Honda prelude
1998 Acura integra gsr
2003 Mercedes c230
2001 bmw 323
03 Audi a4
2013 Jaguar
2017 Audi q7
05 bmw 330ci
2011 Toyota Tacoma trd
2020 Ford raptor

Dc2

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Subaru Legacy spec. B, 2001 Integra GS
20211001_120949.jpg

This is my current Daily driver. my 5th Integra over the years..

started with an 89 coupe, then a 90 sedan, then a 95 sedan, then a 94 coupe that i had until 2008. i regretted selling that last one right up till last year when this 2001 baby came into my life. i dont think I'll ever let this one go ever.

2023-acura-integra.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I had a 2003 RSX Types S. The first car I bought myself brand new. Drove it home not knowing how to drive a manual. At 13,000 miles I cammed her. Over the years with all bolt ons and tuned she was at 270whp and 170wtq.

In 2013 I bough the last new manual DIB Mustang GT with Brembo brake package in the country, which I still have today.

In 2014 I sold the RSX with 103,000 miles :( and bought a 2007 Honda Element as a daily driver, which I also still have.

I regret not keeping the RSX forever, which was the original plan. So I’m really excited to get the new Integra Type S when it inevitably comes out. I’m fine with the 4 door and would be fine if it’s a DCT or only available in 6 speed like the old Type S was.

4DDD5000-0E8B-4E7D-B3EB-104FC6F18949.jpeg

Dc2

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Subaru Legacy spec. B, 2001 Integra GS
im Hoping HONDA stays true and keeps the integra what it used to be... fun, reliable, fuel efficient that was better then a civic. The transmission being a manual defently is a huge step in the right direction. Now lets hope they can put a real geared transmission in it that isnt a cvt, or the hunk of crap they have on the tlx... Honda has gotta keep the integra awesome. without the integra acura would not be around today

HKF

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Accord
I drive a 2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T. It’s not a manual but is a fun car nevertheless.

j_ale0118

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport (Veloce)
Bought earlier this year an Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport

Prior to that I had a 2015 WRX (my first) that I kept for 7 years and alongside that I had an F56 Mini Cooper S. I know it's a little weird for an Alfista to be on here, but the Integra was the car that jump started my love for cars back when I was about three years old, my uncle had one back in the Dominican Republic. So to hear that the 'Teg's coming back and with a manual is huge for me. Maybe after a few years I may trade the Giulia for a Type-S with a stick, we'll see!

j_ale0118

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport (Veloce)
Bought earlier this year an Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport

Prior to that I had a 2015 WRX (my first) that I kept for 7 years and alongside that I had an F56 Mini Cooper S that I ran for about a year. I know it's a little weird for an Alfista to be on here, but the Integra was the car that jump started my love for cars back when I was about three years old, my uncle had one back in the Dominican Republic. So to hear that the 'Teg's coming back and with a manual is huge for me. Maybe after a few years I may trade the Giulia for a Type-S with a stick, we'll see!

captlwr

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Acura ILX A-Spec with exterior Mods
20211001_120949.jpg

This is my current Daily driver. my 5th Integra over the years..

started with an 89 coupe, then a 90 sedan, then a 95 sedan, then a 94 coupe that i had until 2008. i regretted selling that last one right up till last year when this 2001 baby came into my life. i dont think I'll ever let this one go ever.
absolutely STUNNING - don't ever let it go!!!

Larry

Reactions: Dc2

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Since the announcement and joining this forum, I’ve been feeling very nostalgic. I still have all of the 03 RSX Type S stock parts in my garage which I just dug through. From the header and cat and cat back. To the springs and shocks. Clutch and flywheel. The brake discs. Intake manifold. Valve springs and retainers. And my favorite, the stock cams and intake manifold cover (it didn’t fit with the RBC so it wasn’t with it when I sold her.)

I ordered an RSX and Types S badge from my local Acura dealer.

AND I just found this. I had the JDM Type R (red letters) aluminum shift knob. Which I removed when I sold it and they put some generic knob on it. That’s in my office, I use it as a paper weight. But this is what I found. I’ve been walking around the house making engine noises and shifting lol!

9FB29CEB-2A41-4A4C-80F7-B5757A7DDD46.jpeg

Last edited:

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
2021 Veloster N.
Before that I had 2018 Type R.
Can't wait to get back in the Honda/Acura game.
Interesting transition. Wondering why you made the change after 3 years and what the pros and cons are of the N v the Type R.

Last edited:

captlwr

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Acura ILX A-Spec with exterior Mods
Interesting transition. Wondering why you made the change after 3 years and what the pro and cons are of the N v the Type R.
I've driven the N - great car but does not have the Honda/Acura nostalgia

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Previous:
1996 Integra LS, MT
2009 Honda Fit Sport, MT
2019 CTR

Current:
2016 Honda Civic EXT, CVT
2016 MX-5, 6MT
2018 Honda Fit, CVT

Still missed the teg and Fit but one replaced the other and repair bills were piling up at 250k miles. The Fit was a super reliable hauler but too much NVH and slightly weak on power.

The current Fit is much more comfortable and hauls ass with summer tires even though it’s a CVT.

I couldn’t (unwilling) get rid of the MX-5 even at the current crazy used prices and its impracticality. It’s just so much fun to drive.

The wife drives the Civic EXT (1.5T) and it’s surprisingly fun to drive with a thicker rear sway bar and better tires.

Can’t wait to test drive the new teg, Si and CTR.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
Interesting transition. Wondering why you made the change after 3 years and what the pros and cons are of the N v the Type R.
Leg injury. I had to get something with 2 pedals.
RS3 would have been nice too but that's wayyy more than what I can afford lol

pros
- Exhaust pops, of course.
- Better seats imo. It's not as aggressively bolstered, but still comfortable.
- It's actually slightly heavier but much smaller in size
- Much better head unit
- Configurable drive modes
- Best automatic transmission I've experienced sub $50K
- Very quick and nimble especially in low speed. I'd say it feels quicker than the R in 1st and 2nd gear.
- Real TPMS
- It's more "fun" to drive.
- Has fun gimmicks like NGS(booster lol)
- Feels like a coupe in driver's seat

cons
- Garbage interior
- Dealership experience (both sales and service)
- Type R handles Much better.
- 3rd gear and up it's not as quick.
- Less practical than the R. It's a coupe with an extra door.
- The R has much better ride quality. Rear suspension doesn't do anything even in Normal mode.
- K20 feels and sounds much better, but just a personal preference.
- Their keyless entry is useless. No sensor behind the door handle, no auto-lock feature.
- Worse fuel economy. The N's fuel tank is larger tho.

- Not exactly about my car, but when I did test drive the 6MT when it first came out. One of the worst 6MT in the segment.
Interestingly, the rev match was actually better than the one in the type R.

Overall, it's a good car, especially for AT drivers.
However, my decision was solely because of the transmission.
Otherwise, I would have gone with something else. (or kept my Type R)