What interior panels can I pop off?

Zerkom122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I'm installing an interior lighting kit and I was wondering how I could wire this. One of you mentioned running it through the center console but I wanna know if the panels pop off easily and go on. thanks.
Sponsored

Space Lord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Country flag
First thing DON'T try to just pop off the center console sides, that's how I broke mine trying to install the same thing. If you can find the instructions for how to install the wireless charger it tells you in detail how to take apart the center console. There's a thread on here with it I just can't find it right now but it's there. I didn't have to remove the center console for my install I just tucked the wires under the sides.

OP
OP
Zerkom122

Zerkom122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
First thing DON'T try to just pop off the center console sides, that's how I broke mine trying to install the same thing. If you can find the instructions for how to install the wireless charger it tells you in detail how to take apart the center console. There's a thread on here with it I just can't find it right now but it's there. I didn't have to remove the center console for my install I just tucked the wires under the sides.
Thanks i already figured that out and got it installed last night took me about 2 hours
Sponsored