• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

What Honda Civic features do you wish were on the Integra?

radius

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CRV, Lexus NX
For the money, I personally wish that the Integra had every single feature from the Civics that would fit. The ones I want most are:

- rear wiper!!! from the Sport Touring
- Homelink from the Sport Touring and Si
- spare tire from the Sport Touring
- rear centre console vents from the eHEV
- integrated navigation from the Sport Touring
- panoramic sunroof from the eHEV
- hybrid powertrain from the eHEV

Only the last two seem expensive for Acura to include (well, maybe navi and Homelink depending on licensing fees etc)

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I'm with you on some of these features.
-Rear wiper I don't get the need since our vehicle is a sport back and has a form factor of a sedan. I have never seen a sedan with a rear wiper. I have owned hatchbacks with rear wipers and have always done deletes on them to make it look cleaner.
-pano sunroof should be standard but it's not even available on the TLX
- rear vents we need and when I Get the TypeS I will install
-home link is this available on a frameless mirror for Honda?
-spare tire does add extra weight
-3D surround cameras would be nice on the technology package
-vented seats I thought this was available overseas
-rear heated seats which is available in Canada
-visors without the stupid warnings

OP
OP

radius

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CRV, Lexus NX
I'm with you on some of these features.
-Rear wiper I don't get the need since our vehicle is a sport back and has a form factor of a sedan. I have never seen a sedan with a rear wiper. I have owned hatchbacks with rear wipers and have always done deletes on them to make it look cleaner.
-3D surround cameras would be nice on the technology package
I'm kind of with you on how no wiper looks cleaner, but I used to have an RSX-S with wiper removed and it ended up driving me crazy. The midwest gets enough snow to make this an issue doesn't it?

All-around camera would be amazing too, but parking sensors are already close to good enough for me personally. But I don't have to park super, duper close to any curbs usually. I haven't seen any Civics with this as an option in any case.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I'm kind of with you on how no wiper looks cleaner, but I used to have an RSX-S with wiper removed and it ended up driving me crazy. The midwest gets enough snow to make this an issue doesn't it?

All-around camera would be amazing too, but parking sensors are already close to good enough for me personally. But I don't have to park super, duper close to any curbs usually. I haven't seen any Civics with this as an option in any case.
Midwest here and i have had rear wipers on past vehicles but never used them once. Only use rear defrost for side mirrors, which I owned a car for 5 years and never knew it had heated mirrors because I never turned on the rear defrost.
With the backup lighting being poor 3d camera would be great because I park on the street and in the dark it's hard to see the curb. I currently ride the brake so the brake lights illuminate the curb at night.