What Have You Raced!? (Log ur runs win or loss)

RedBullHondaF1

Banned
Banned
First Name
Speed Maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R, 2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
What year bmw 330i we talking about?
New. Why? Don't think its possible? They have the pretty much the same 0-60 as an Si.

Last edited:

JVel

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EXT Sedan
Country flag
I only get bullied by scatpacks or 5.0 coyotes on my way to work.

xcivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SI coupe in black
Country flag
only worthy of note is some kind of dual motor tesla's this has happened twice.
flying by a tesla at a good 3rd gear speed, and accelerating the tesla, who slowed to let me pass punched it as i passed he failed to pass for the few seconds i was in it, i had to slow for a car up ahead. he would have passed me before i shifted into 4th. tho.
i was not racing but he was so i consider this a loss to him as he could not even come even before i had to let off. other time was kinda of the same, guy hit it but only stayed even for that few seconds then off he goes.

JonnySuicide

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe
Country flag
Mods: Phearable 1.5 Tune + PRL Short Ram

Races (Mostly rolls):

Stage 1 IE Tuned B8.5 A4 - Close but won by .5 car length at top end
N52 e92 328 - won by 2-3 car lengths
G35 Coupe - Tied from a dig
Stage 1 2014 WRX STI - Tied/Won by half car length
9th gen Si stock - Took him to gapplebees
Tuned JB4 GTI - Lost by 2 car lengths, but I was heatsoaked at this point
370z test pipes - Lost by 1.5 car lengths
Stock 2011 A6 (3.0 supercharged) - Close but won by a car length at top end
The Phearable tune is nice. I had about the same results and races.

Chris_19Si

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Just raced a newer scat pack challenger on the highway. The challenger was ahead of me at the start, about 75mph, the traffic cleared and I dropped to 4th as soon as I heard his car downshift. It's interesting to hear how long it takes before seeing his car move after all the noise it makes. Plenty of time for me to spool up! He took off, but I was on his ass the whole time, not gaining on him, but matched his acceleration, then a quick shift to 5th to about 125mph before catching traffic. Once traffic cleared again, I was out front and we rolled out at about 78mph up to just under 125mph again. I couldn't pull away, but he couldn't reel me in either.

The Phearable 2.5 tune (map 3) is fantastic! I've done a few other short demos against a couple of Porsches, a GTI, another Si, and cars that just think I'm stock, but nothing to brag about until now. The car pulls pretty good up to about 6200rpm, then it's time to shift. No reason to stay in it as the power starts to roll off pretty quick. If I just had another 50hp, this car would be able to pull away from a lot more cars. I wonder if a dyno tune would get me that extra power on a stock turbo?? I didn't log that run since it was unplanned. Maybe next time.

xcivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SI coupe in black
Country flag
more of a how would do type of situation. stop light, next to newer wrx, not sure if it was a go, but i left at maybe 80 percent and when he no pass, i let off (third gear), when i see him in the corner of my eye, at that point i point i go back into it but he gets only ahead not pass.
only thing interesting to me was that again third gear comes thru, and how the stock si would handle a wrx. but what happened i think is that he started way late as i was never in it 100% untill the end, then it became stupid to continue as the quarter was over.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The friend of a friend of my friend is the owner of a local drag strip about 45 mins away from me so I feel lucky that I have that connection especially bc I’m in Illinois lol
What track is it?

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What track is it?
No idea tbh, I forgot. I’ll have to ask my friend again.

by the way I should specify that I’ve never raced on the track, I just have a connection to one and want to go there when the weather is warmer. The cars I have “raced” were only up to 60-70 mph on a highway from a slow speed or stop (at a light). I should’ve been more specific with that, my bad. I’ve only raced at a “track” I guess you could say for legal reasons lol.

Last edited:

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
After owning my Si for 3 years I got in my first race on the highway on the way home from thanksgiving dinner.

Was a 4th gear pull against a new (current generation) WRX, had exhaust but don't know what else, COBB sticker on window. I def pulled on him more than I was expecting. He had somewhat of a running start coming up along side of me I downshifted and started pulling away at a decent clip, when I looked down I was doing 125 and a couple car lengths ahead. A few miles down the highway we went again and same result, once I saw I was pulling I just stopped trying to not risk getting pulled over again.

My car is FBO rv6 turbo, 93 octane phearable e-tuned.

Oh and other performance mods he had was the blinking center rear fog light which I'm sure is good for at least 20hp ?

MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I recently had an 8th gen Si sedan messing with me on my way home from work. It looked stock, maybe something like a muffler delete, but not an exhaust, it sounded like a tin can. I’m tuned with TSP 1, so I feel like I was the one fucking with him, other than my screwing up my shifts and not realizing I was in 5th it was obviously no contest, but still a fun time

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There was an older 300C a V6, on the way to work this morning that was sprinting around a bit messing with a new Camry V6. I got alongside at a light and didn't see him pass me until I let off after 70mph. And I'm still bone stock.?
Sponsored