What Have You Raced!? (Log ur runs win or loss)

MattykinzFC3

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si coupe
Country flag
Hello everyone, idk if anyone will ever see this, but I’m really curious to as what y’all have ran on the streets or strip! Drop what cars u have run along with ur mods and if u won or loss! Wanna get into detail?!? FEEL FREE, I’m all ears! (Also keep it as honest as possible I know some of y’all cappin ??)
Sponsored

nickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Country flag
i only beat other civics ????
i'll line up against anything, never gapped anyone lol
when i first got the civic, i remember a 2500 trying to pass me on the highway, i kept up but didn't pull away
about a week ago, a v6 CTS wanted to run from a stop light going up hill. same story, i kept the lead but definitely did not gap anyone
i raced a crotch rocket once... lol

'16 Touring, bone stock, but I'm always at 1/4 tank (because i'm broke)

rwk226

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BMW 535xi N55
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
While I haven't technically street raced, I know between my experiences, numbers, and YouTube videos what some runs would be:
V6 Mustangs, 3v v8 Mustangs, V6 Charger Challenger, 5.7l v8 Charger Challenger, Focus ST, Maybe a stock Ecoboost Mustang, and Ford F150 Ecoboost V6 are all races you either win or go even with, depending on your tune.

I've seen CVT Civics with TSP or Phearable 1.5 win 40 rolls against 5.7 Hemi Charger or Challenger, and the Si's do even better since they can make/handle more power.

Street racing is illegal and dangerous, and should not be performed. Take that speed to the dragstrip! Or better yet, a track. Civics will beat/go even with much more powerful cars on the track due to weight and design.

04sthemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI, 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Country flag
Since you can't discuss street racing here, here is my only race against someone. A full bolt on tuned 370z. I have an intake and tune and clutch slip in 4th.

ah osw. It looked like 14.39? That been your best run?

OP
OP
MattykinzFC3

MattykinzFC3

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si coupe
Country flag
Thanks everyone for responding and clarifying that we can’t discuss street racing, it is bad and dangerous, I appreciate it

fabrizzio71

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe White Orchid Pearl
Country flag
A few weeks ago at a stop light, there was a focus st next to me and he gunned it. I pulled a few cars on him.

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My car at the time had a PRL intake tube, k&n filter, and muffler and resonator delete as far as engine mods went. From a dig I won against a stock 9th gen si sedan. Fast forward a bit and my car now has a PRL cobra cai with street maf, 27won motor mount (really helped with traction), and the muffler and resonator delete. I won against a 2001 integra from a 40 roll, it probably had around 100 whp though lol. Never really street raced and only do it at the track.

OP
OP
MattykinzFC3

MattykinzFC3

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si coupe
Country flag
My car at the time had a PRL intake tube, k&n filter, and muffler and resonator delete as far as engine mods went. From a dig I won against a stock 9th gen si sedan. Fast forward a bit and my car now has a PRL cobra cai with street maf, 27won motor mount (really helped with traction), and the muffler and resonator delete. I won against a 2001 integra from a 40 roll, it probably had around 100 whp though lol. Never really street raced and only do it at the track.
I live in central florida and I WISH I had a track nearby to take my car to, not even a drag strip within 2 hours of me, so I’m actually very jealous

OP
OP
MattykinzFC3

MattykinzFC3

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si coupe
Country flag
Since you can't discuss street racing here, here is my only race against someone. A full bolt on tuned 370z. I have an intake and tune and clutch slip in 4th.

I’m actually very impressed it did so well, I didn’t realize we kept up with 370z like that ?
Sponsored