Status
Not open for further replies.

blackonblackSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si 2015ex 2012 Dodge Avenger
Country flag
For some reason my v2 wouldn't accept my stage 2 also.... I just used the unit as a go between and uploaded the tune bypassing the ktuner
Sponsored

10Gensi

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
For some reason my v2 wouldn't accept my stage 2 also.... I just used the unit as a go between and uploaded the tune bypassing the ktuner
Interesting it says it was on there but I couldn’t see anything at all. I uploaded it to slot 5 and trying to flash the car now we’ll see what happens.

blackonblackSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si 2015ex 2012 Dodge Avenger
Country flag
Interesting it says it was on there but I couldn’t see anything at all. I uploaded it to slot 5 and trying to flash the car now we’ll see what happens.
I flashed on slot 2.... no good... I was too tired to keep sitting through the upload ( flashed at 7am after overnight shift)

10Gensi

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
I flashed on slot 2.... no good... I was too tired to keep sitting through the upload ( flashed at 7am after overnight shift)
Mine worked I just took her for a spin no rev hang and in sport boost was hitting 25PSI. What a difference holy cr*p

Ataricade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Mine worked I just took her for a spin no rev hang and in sport boost was hitting 25PSI. What a difference holy cr*p
I would suggest you invest in a clutch if you’re hitting 25 psi. You’re exceeding the design specs.

10Gensi

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
I would suggest you invest in a clutch if you’re hitting 25 psi. You’re exceeding the design specs.
Yeah im not going to make a habit of that just wanted to see what she can do. Clutch is definitely next on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.