BrokeCTROwner

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 1999 K20 Integra
Country flag
I’ve been stalking this turbo for over a year now and just a few weeks ago they had it listed as “currently unavailable” then today I go on their site to see it’s completely gone without a trace. I’m hoping they just have it off their site because they’re revising it but only time will tell. :cry:
Sponsored

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
I’ve been stalking this turbo for over a year now and just a few weeks ago they had it listed as “currently unavailable” then today I go on their site to see it’s completely gone without a trace. I’m hoping they just have it off their site because they’re revising it but only time will tell. :cry:
The rampage RS 450 is one of my favorites, response almost like the OEM but has more room, I spoke whit them a few days ago, they are making the Gen II of the RS450, that is why is discontinued for now, they didn't told me any release date yet.

OP
OP
BrokeCTROwner

BrokeCTROwner

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 1999 K20 Integra
Country flag
The rampage RS 450 is one of my favorites, response almost like the OEM but has more room, I spoke whit them a few days ago, they are making the Gen II of the RS450, that is why is discontinued for now, they didn't told me any release date yet.
That’s just the news I wanted to hear!

RBrackett

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R Aegean Blue Metallic
Country flag
I wonder what’s getting updated on gen 2.
idk if they'll call it a gen2 or not, but they are already working on a new drop in turbo using the same housing but much larger turbines (54mm inducer iirc) they teased it on their IG stories a few days ago. i should have screenshot it

fk8mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic type r
Country flag
idk if they'll call it a gen2 or not, but they are already working on a new drop in turbo using the same housing but much larger turbines (54mm inducer iirc) they teased it on their IG stories a few days ago. i should have screenshot it
exact✔

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
dang you shouldve screenshotted it!

Cant wait to see what other options there will be for drop ins on this platform!

RBrackett

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R Aegean Blue Metallic
Country flag
dang you shouldve screenshotted it!

Cant wait to see what other options there will be for drop ins on this platform!
i know ?‍♂

54mm matches the P600 turbo (idk about the exducer but P600 is 67mm)

looks to be a great competitor to the P600. just have to wait for both to be officially released you you know.... have stock on shelves before pulling the trigger.

haven't upgraded my downpipe or front pipe to PRL because if I go G25-660 or new Rampage kit i might need to swap out the downpipe anyway so rather just wait to see which to opt for so i dont have to spend money twice.

platforms still kinda young at 3 years old but seeing both PRL and Rampage work on new turbos has me excited for the future

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
i know ?‍♂

54mm matches the P600 turbo (idk about the exducer but P600 is 67mm)

looks to be a great competitor to the P600. just have to wait for both to be officially released you you know.... have stock on shelves before pulling the trigger.

haven't upgraded my downpipe or front pipe to PRL because if I go G25-660 or new Rampage kit i might need to swap out the downpipe anyway so rather just wait to see which to opt for so i dont have to spend money twice.

platforms still kinda young at 3 years old but seeing both PRL and Rampage work on new turbos has me excited for the future

Ill be waiting to do the DP and turbo at the same time. I dont want to rip it apart multiple times haha.

fk8mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic type r
Country flag
if i can get my hand on a gen1? those are perfect for fbo's oem engine