What features do you wish the Civic had?

CastorX

First Name
Balázs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo Sport Plus
Country flag
@Brakes88
Yes, a heated steering wheel is something I keep dreaming of. Since you're talking about Hyunday, what I like most about them is that many of their standard trims come with cooled front seats.

@latole
I have a compass in the speedometer screen, maybe your Honda dealer can unlock that feature?

Honda Civic 10 built in Compass.jpg

I can easily access it with the steering wheel buttons:

IMG_20210520_115134.jpg
I think (not sure) somebody already mentioned that you have the compass function only if you have navigation. Without gps and nav it’s not available.

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@Brakes88
Yes, a heated steering wheel is something I keep dreaming of. Since you're talking about Hyunday, what I like most about them is that many of their standard trims come with cooled front seats.

@latole
I have a compass in the speedometer screen, maybe your Honda dealer can unlock that feature?

Honda Civic 10 built in Compass.jpg

I can easily access it with the steering wheel buttons:

IMG_20210520_115134.jpg
Cooled seats!
I have considered adding them down the road when my fabric gets worn and I upgrade to leather.
I'm torn as a large part of leather for me is the easy of cleaning. And to get cooled I need perforated leather.
I think there is an option in the settings on our head unit to change which options are available on dash.
I'm sure I've seen it somewhere. YouTube?

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
compass on the speedometer screen
Here you go man. Go to Settings on the head unit home page, then click System, then Configuration of Instrument Panel. It'll pull up a screen where you can add or delete options for the instrument cluster.
Quote taken from this thread:

Has anyone figured out how to get compass directions?

this thread a user also added pictures to get just the compass.
I'm sorry I'm not sire how to get links to post here directly.
Hope this helps.

https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/has-anyone-figured-out-how-to-get-compass-directions.25179/

Edit! Looks like I figured it out.! Damn I want you to have that compass!
Happy geo cashing! Lol

Syntaxis

First Name
Charley
Threads
Reaction score
Website
syntaxiscs.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
1) Better paint quality for sure. I love my paint and want it to last longer ESPECIALLY on the hood and front bumper
2) Ventilated Seats without changing the design or feel of the seat at all. (As I love it how it is and it fits me so perfectly it feels like it was made for me)
3) Possible a sunglasses holder in the headliner. (But I think that would make the car have less headroom so probably not possible)

vtecr

First Name
FK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 GT-Spec Daily, EP3 Type-R, EP1 Project, EU7 Beater (+ others I care less about...)
Country flag
I wish the standard seats had an adjustable knee bolster, or if we could change the angle of the seatbase. Pretty basic feature on a lot of cars, but I find the seatbase is a little too flat for me and leaves my knee's kinda floating uncomfortably.

No_One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX
Country flag
A pickup bed instead of a back seat and trunk.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase

tonton81

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring 1.5L Turbo
Country flag
disable OEM rolldown to prevent accidental window opening, and close sunroof if it starts to rain when car is unattended. Currently I had to add these features myself ?
Sponsored