Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC1, 2014 BMW 128i
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
"Crazy J FPV"
I'm crazy when I fly my FPV drones and RC airplanes, and my name is Jason.

My 180 MPH pylon racer:

Some FPV Drone Racing, Freestyle and Long Range examples:

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
2112 is the average number of miles I drive on a new vehicle before I crash and total it. OK, kidding...

2112 is the fourth studio album from the Canadian rock trio, RUSH. It is considered their breakthrough album by many.

My license plates follow this theme as well; XYZFAN, GOT RUSH, CYGX1, 2112RV have all been or currently are license plates I use. With the addition of the R and the Z I moved to plates about those cars; R TYPE and 370Z CAR now are used on those cars versus a RUSH theme. I also have, "I Prefer a Red Barchetta" on my license plate frame on the Z. Some of you will understand that reference, likely most will not.
I saw Rush in 1975, my 1st concert.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Somewhat similar story ...
My wife were high school sweethearts ... (then I got stupid and broke up with her in college ... d'oh :crazy: ).
She got married.
I got married.
I got divorced.
She got divorced, and moved back to town.
We started dating again (nearly 30 years later)!
We just celebrated our first wedding anniversary in May.
She encouraged me to buy what I wanted (Si Coupe) in stead of what was practical (CR-V or Si Sedan). Damn, I love that crazy gal!

As for my screen name, bugboy is nickname I was given by a cycling buddy of mine about 30 years ago (because I would flit around the riding group, like a bug ...) and the numbers are associated with a zip code from my past.
My current wife happens to be my 1st girlfriend from high school. I stupidly split with her, we both married. I found her on FB 35 years later. We've been together for 9 years. She is awesome!

My name i just came up with when I registered. I've owned 1 or more Civics since 1985, and had 3 American cars before I bought my 1st Civic. So, not forever but quite awhile.

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
I had decided on the name, Unity Performance, well before the brand came to be, and heck even before the 10th Gen Civic was ever a concept. I always wanted to have my own parts store some day where it was about bringing people together through the passion for the aftermarket, making modding fun, sharing knowledge, and creating experiences for the community :)

When my Side Marker Group Buys really took off, and I saw everyone interacting online sharing them it was time to put that idea I had stored away into motion and I went about creating the website and registering the business. Just over a year later, I'm still amazed and grateful to have the community's support as you have all helped Unity not only only survive, but grow through a very challenging year ?

www.unity-performance.com

Angus

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI
Country flag
When I was in negotiation for my SI, the 2018's were just about picked over and the 2019's were flooding the market. I did not want a '19 as I didn't want the Honda Sensing. Color choice on an 18' was pretty much not an option. The dealer called and told me they had locate a black one. They knew black was my last choice but it's all they could find. So, I took it. Two hours later they called again and said they found a blue one, if I wanted it. I jumped on it. A little later they called and said they had someone who REALLY wanted the blue and asked if I would take the black if they dropped the price, so I agreed.
I ran the scenario through my head when naming my car (I always name my cars). I was in a black SI, then in a blue one, and finally, back in black. Back In Black.... AC/DC..... AC/DC..... Angus.
Viola. Angus.

SuperMotoManDRZ

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe, 2002 Acura RSX Type S, 2017 Suzuki DRZ400SM
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
SuperMotoManDRZ = relatively explanatory.. I'm a man.. I rip the f*ck out of my dirt bike with supersport street tires and the same size rims, and street tuned suspension (supermoto), "supermotard", "dual purpose" etc. motorcycle.. AND my bike is a Suzuki DRZ400SM.. just figured I'd be different and somewhat instigate with that name in a 10th gen civic forum.. lol

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
SuperMotoManDRZ = relatively explanatory.. I'm a man.. I rip the f*ck out of my dirt bike with supersport street tires and the same size rims, and street tuned suspension (supermoto), "supermotard", "dual purpose" etc. motorcycle.. AND my bike is a Suzuki DRZ400SM.. just figured I'd be different and somewhat instigate with that name in a 10th gen civic forum.. lol
Boyfriend rides a drz400sm
Damn banana seat is why I learned to ride my own ?

SuperMotoManDRZ

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe, 2002 Acura RSX Type S, 2017 Suzuki DRZ400SM
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Boyfriend rides a drz400sm
Damn banana seat is why I learned to ride my own ?
Hahaha!!! It's definitely a solo rider bike.. there are other seat options out there, BUT those and having a passenger just take away from the supermoto experience.

PontiacFan

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport, 2020 Accord EX-L, 1971 LeMans
Country flag
Of all the classic/muscle/pony cars I've had and been around, my last one was one of my favorite, 1971 Pontiac LeMans. Replaced it with my '20 Sport Sedan. The Sport may not be as eye catching, or rare, as the LeMans, but I am really enjoying the car.

There are soooo many Civics on the roads, especially WHITE Civics. Only had the car about 2 months, looking forward to mild (mostly cosmetic) mods. I feel like I should have made the screen name something like, "1of1million+".
Sponsored