lotuskid731

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Aegean Blue Si Coupe, ā€˜06 Ford Ranger XL
Country flag
Any new members on here that care to share?
Sure! Iā€™m new around here, and my screen name, LotusKid, is a reference to ā€œMidnightā€, a little-known Red Hot Chili Peppers song that I love. The 731 is just my favorite number, so nothing revolutionary about that. ?

Last edited:

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, 2000 Celica GT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mines is my business name.
Siqc is an acronym for
Silent Ideas Quite Creations
Cafe = small cozy establishment

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My name is Yanick and I was born in Saguenay Quebec and grew there till my early 20s and I was born in 1982.
IRL people call me Yan and so should people on the forum ?
Have a good day!

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
This just popped up on my FB memory.

FB_IMG_1606478908656.jpg
A few of the car enthusiast friends of mine said they never liked the design of the Camaro and firebirds in the 93 to 03 models personally I always like them better than the eighties design and better than now .Iā€™m not a big retro design enthusiast imo leave the sixties and seventies designs back in the sixties and seventies

Ron R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
A few of the car enthusiast friends of mine said they never liked the design of the Camaro and firebirds in the 93 to 03 models personally I always like them better than the eighties design and better than now .Iā€™m not a big retro design enthusiast imo leave the sixties and seventies designs back in the sixties and seventies
The 4th Generation Camaro and Firebird were did not have the best interior quality, and typical GM of the late 90's and Early 2000's. But for a loaded, V8 they were great deals. It was affordable to the middle class seeking V8 power and easy to maintain. I feel the current loaded Camaro SS became too expensive and heavy.

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I couldn't agree more!

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
The 4th Generation Camaro and Firebird were did not have the best interior quality, and typical GM of the late 90's and Early 2000's. But for a loaded, V8 they were great deals. It was affordable to the middle class seeking V8 power and easy to maintain. I feel the current loaded Camaro SS became too expensive and heavy.
Yeah the interior was junk but that's not why I bought it, I wanted cheap power. And with some bolt on, 4.10 gears and alot of chassis bracing this car was a solid ripper. So much fun. I had 14 great years with that car. And I miss it every day.

Ron R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Yeah the interior was junk but that's not why I bought it, I wanted cheap power. And with some bolt on, 4.10 gears and alot of chassis bracing this car was a solid ripper. So much fun. I had 14 great years with that car. And I miss it every day.
I had 3.73s, bolt-ons and suspension upgrades. Miss her everyday since 2006.