What does your ID stand for?

Si_NSX904

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My ID says I have the Honda Civic Si-NSX model and I live in Jacksonville. Or if you work for DMV my plate would read SINSX, which was to close to sin sex. This car should've come out as the Acura S type with the CTR engine from the get go. Honda never show's their Coupes any love!

fatherpain

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR - CW, 1996 Honda Accord EX coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Heh, fun thread. I’ve used (2) screen names over the years:

Fatherpain - Some people get the wrong impression and think I’m into some weird bondage or S&M fetish...or some sort of clergy person gone amok. There is always giggles whenever some customer service person asks for my email address and fatherpain is in the name.

I used to play TSR Advanced D&D computer games and “Fatherpain” is what I always named my cleric/healer dude.

My screen handle was AC$ when I used to play Team Fortress Classic back in the day... And I was the top sniper in the game. Defensive or offensive, it didn’t matter. Took out everyone I played against and was always the leader in kills.

AC$ = Ancient Chinese $ecret ?

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
L8APEX, the general rule of thumb for the fastest exit out of a corner, is a late apex.
I've also used fantasticfour in Subaru forums because I used to have a version 4 STi swap. Also because those boxers really are fantastic fours, if you like changing head gaskets.

EP3R-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MR/MGM CB500F, 2018 WOP Si Sedan
Country flag
My last Si was an EP3 that I did a type-r swap on, and then later boosted it. Hence EP3R-T.

FifStreet

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 PMM Civic Type R '07 MR Fit Sport (RIP)
Country flag
FifStreet... So I used to play poker with a group of friends back when no-limit holdem was gaining popularity. I tended to make my hand on the last card, the river (also known as 5th street). It wasn't meant as a compliment. More like I was just lucky. So they started calling me Fifth Street. Fifth got shortened to "fif" ... From the Chappelle show sketch, Tron Carter's Law and Order.

Turboblu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Si Blue, 15 Sedona (Shuttle Atlantis)
Country flag
Used to owna WRB bug-eye WRX and in NC you can have 8 digits on plate, it was my license plate. fast forward almost a decade and i now own a '20 Aegean Blue Si. So kinda came full circle. apparently someone stole my license plate in NC though cause its not available anymore, a-holes lol

Keropi76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
Don't laugh at me ?

Mine is an asian hello kitty cartoon character and year of birth. I had that frog on my desk at my first office job and when it got time to pick an online name it's the first that popped in my head as it was there

Honda Civic 10th gen What does your ID stand for? Sanrio_Characters_Keroppi_Image007

Jmillerohio

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R Champion White
Country flag
Mine is pretty simple as well. First initial, last name and I live in Ohio.
Sponsored