What does your ID stand for?

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Alot of the members on here have interesting screen names. if you care to share, what is the meaning behind your name.

My ID-
Si is short for Sport-injected

Advertisement

Habanero

First Name
Richard
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 LX. 2012 G25
Country flag
When i first moved to Cali I found this killer garlic hot sauce from Gilroy. 10 years later when I try it - its like ketchup I have singed my taste buds.

BABY NSX

First Name
Phil
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2019 Toyota Sienna, 2006 Toyota Highlander, 1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye
Country flag
Around 1991 I worked at Acura of Boston and was a new tech and was super happy to be working at Acura. I tried to singlehandedly put Acura back at the number one spot on the JD Powers and Associates list for best quality. Last I think they had it was 1989 when Lexus took over. I really loved the Acura Brand and had a 1990 Acura Integra and had a fake vanity plate made at a car show because I loved my modified Integra and I loved the NSX. So this is what I called my Integra.

My ID- BABY NSX

arpypat

First Name
Arpan
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan ABM
Country flag
Around 1991 I worked at Acura of Boston and was a new tech and was super happy to be working at Acura. I tried to singlehandedly put Acura back at the number one spot on the JD Powers and Associates list for best quality. Last I think they had it was 1989 when Lexus took over. I really loved the Acura Brand and had a 1990 Acura Integra and had a fake vanity plate made at a car show because I loved my modified Integra and I loved the NSX. So this is what I called my Integra.

My ID- BABY NSX
I bought my first Acura at Acura of Boston! An 03 RSX in 2008 😁

arpypat

First Name
Arpan
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan ABM
Country flag
My first name is Sai and first two letters of my last name is Ko... SaiKo 21 is just my dob.

My Username: SaiKo21 ;) so my plate is SaiKoSi
Mine is combo of my first and last name too lol. ARPan PATel == arpypat

But the "y" came out of nowhere lol

First Name
Matthew
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mines my initials and last name because I’m super original with graduation year because it’s easiest to remember.

...and luckily isn’t enough to steal passwords.

Advertisement

Advertisement