Turtle_714

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Ok...a little embarrassed to ask this but as a first time Si owner, I've fallen in love with this car. I've dumped plenty of money into it and I'm definitely not done. This build has become a passion of mine. I'm constantly thinking of my car, on the forums, researching parts, and I love everytime I get behind the wheel. So I started thinking about the Xgen clubs. I feel that as passionate as I am about my Si and 10th gets, how could I not want to join one. But is it just a group that meets up to chill and go for cruises or is there more to it? I don't have much free time so I couldn't be held accountable to always meet up. But its somewhat disheartening to have 8K put into my Si and not have anybody to race, cruise, or just shoot the shit with ? (lol) I looked up OCXGens but their IG page says recruitment closed. Guess I'm just a lone wolf for a while. Long story short, what does it take to get into these clubs, generally speaking, and what is required? Or is it more simple than that and we just meet up and chill/drive?
Sponsored

DRUSA

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R 2000 Honda S2000
Country flag
You gonna be a lone wolf for a while OR you gonna get sucked into a group of nerds who do sunday canyon cruises and crash for the IG clout.

Disregard the car, find good people instead. If you want to track, hang out with track heads. I personally would say away from the GMR/Turnbull cruise guys, nothing good comes from it, lots of crashes and pissed off CHP. Find a group of people who share similar driving interests that you do and go from there.

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Iā€™ve never been one for car clubs, but Iā€™ll go to occasion car meet that isnā€™t a bunch of teens burning out in a parking lot causing trouble with law enforcement. On another note hit me up if you want car photos. Iā€™m in the LA area. IG: jayy__swish

REBELXSi

SeƱor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
Clubs are lame tbh
Sponsored