What do you think?

CharlieTangoRomeo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 SGP CTR
Country flag
I think with all the shenanigans going on you should keep the shirt concealed by a zip up hoodie to start just in case the dealer pulls some crap. Love the shirt and hope you get to wear it with a big smile on your face on the drive home. It was going to be CW, right? Good luck.

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Fuck yes - be excited man - coming from an older performance car enthusiast that literally flew all over the united states trying to land a perfect stickshift (at the time a mitsubishi EVO, which was great for what it was) - you're getting into a phenomenal car that is worthy of a shirt, giggles, and all the silly shit nobody else will understand.

It's 1030 pm and I'm driving my other car (m2) to go pick up my Type R because I miss it. LOL

#noshameintheTypeRGame
#Yolo

Post up pics when you get it - this car is so much fun and should cost 90k for the smiles it delivers.

OP
OP
Leveslady

Leveslady

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring 2018, Honda Type R 2021
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think with all the shenanigans going on you should keep the shirt concealed by a zip up hoodie to start just in case the dealer pulls some crap. Love the shirt and hope you get to wear it with a big smile on your face on the drive home. It was going to be CW, right? Good luck.
Getting one from another dealership. Worked out great. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Leveslady

Leveslady

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring 2018, Honda Type R 2021
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Fuck yes - be excited man - coming from an older performance car enthusiast that literally flew all over the united states trying to land a perfect stickshift (at the time a mitsubishi EVO, which was great for what it was) - you're getting into a phenomenal car that is worthy of a shirt, giggles, and all the silly shit nobody else will understand.

It's 1030 pm and I'm driving my other car (m2) to go pick up my Type R because I miss it. LOL

#noshameintheTypeRGame
#Yolo

Post up pics when you get it - this car is so much fun and should cost 90k for the smiles it delivers.
I’ll definitely post pictures. :respect:

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Back from picking up the Type R - man that's a fun car to drive. Enjoy the pickup and post up some picks when you get it!!! What color did you go with?

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
Sweet another Marylander with a Type R. Hope to see you on the road one day with it lol. Cool shirt
Sponsored