What do my fellow Si owners do for a living?

OP
OP
The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
You sure you want us to get into preflight, workflows, plating, digital and offset printing? I can talk all day about it. :p
Dude, i just enjoy seeing the engagement. I'm working from home, so i'm playing ketchup :rolleyes1: reading all of the badass careers or fields everyone is in.

jlamb30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan • 03 Kawi ZX-6R 636
Country flag
welder/fitter but i've been running our cnc plasma table for the last couple years.
I want to learn to weld, even at 54 years old. Been thinking about getting Harbor Freight's little Flux 125 welder to start learning with scrap metal. Not needing gas is a plus.

jlamb30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan • 03 Kawi ZX-6R 636
Country flag
The few printers that are left alive here are extraordinary low end bottom feeders. We absolutely take ANYTHING. I mean ANYTHING. Stuff that hasn't existed in DECADES. PageMaker files, QX 4, scribbles on paper, Publisher, PowerPoint, catalogs in EXCEL!!!! ANYTHING. What few PDFs we do get, aren't remotely print ready, and usually require endless rounds of changes and manipulation. (don't get me started)
I had one of the early 6Rs, ... 95 maybe? something like that. Now I've got KLR. Not great, but functional for what I need.

oh, and another of my classic favorites,... customer will design something using Canva or the like, TAKE A PICTURE OF IT WITH THEIR PHONE, and then we have to recreate that. :rant: (did I mention we don't charge for any of this?)
Here ya go... in-house designed 56 page + cover perfect bound book for one of our local school systems. We've been swamped with stuff for several school systems. About to release plates and CIP4 ink data for this one. Our ad is at the middle, bottom of that 12 page sig.

Honda Civic 10th gen What do my fellow Si owners do for a living? Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 3.30.20 PM

Honda Civic 10th gen What do my fellow Si owners do for a living? Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 3.24.08 PM

Honda Civic 10th gen What do my fellow Si owners do for a living? Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 3.27.01 PM

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Whataburger!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately, GA doesn't have one...yet and i'm debating on taking a trip to FL just to satisfy my craving. :banghead:
We have 3 in Tallahassee ... come on down, and we can have a mini-meet there!!!!

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Indeed, it is!!!!!
and ...
I bet they'll be open. ?

Tonycivicboi

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
Level 3 software engineer at FAANG

CopperPeacock

First Name
Brianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 MSM FC3
Country flag
Cyber Ops in the Air Force, more on the cyber defense side. Sounds a lot cooler than it is basically just a glorified sys admin.
The Army did the same thing to me

"Microwave Systems Operator/Maintainer"

So I just keep these networks alive then? Got it, will do.

letsgoMINAJE

First Name
Minaje
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
Legal Supervisor for a shitty debt collection company. I hate it. Have IT background simply from being on a computer my whole life (gamer, pirate, networking, hardware etc.) but never went to school or obtained certs or anything. I am trying to figure out what to do lol.

OP
OP
The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
Legal Supervisor for a shitty debt collection company. I hate it. Have IT background simply from being on a computer my whole life (gamer, pirate, networking, hardware etc.) but never went to school or obtained certs or anything. I am trying to figure out what to do lol.
CompTIA :headbang: