What do my fellow Si owners do for a living?

ChefRyeSi

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan / 04’ CRV EX 5MT
Country flag
Sous Chef at a fine dining restaurant
Sponsored

Last edited:

argottschall

First Name
Ashton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 1972 VW Beetle
Country flag
Attorney. I do commercial transactions and general counsel for small businesses and entrepreneurs in South Carolina and North Carolina.

If any of y'all are looking to buy a commercial building or some dirt, start or sell a business, or need help with contracts or other legal documents in either of the Carolinas, I'm your guy.

iShift_6

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe WOP
Country flag
I couldn't work for a company specializing in 3D printed parts; i'd legit spend more time experimenting with random stuff than working on tasks given. ?
Oh it has it's perks. There may have been a few custom parts for the last civic prototyped in the one.
But the real fun is the waterjet and 3 axis mill. Before Acuity released their fully custom shifter for the 9th,
I made my own rocker arm to shorten the gate throw. There was also the left hand drive Mugen style gauge pod
I made for my DC5(3D print). But the custom bracket for retrofitting the M-Led 2.0 into the stock housing for this Si
is probably my favorite.

OP
OP
The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
Oh it has it's perks. There may have been a few custom parts for the last civic prototyped in the one.
But the real fun is the waterjet and 3 axis mill. Before Acuity released their fully custom shifter for the 9th,
I made my own rocker arm to shorten the gate throw. There was also the left hand drive Mugen style gauge pod
I made for my DC5(3D print). But the custom bracket for retrofitting the M-Led 2.0 into the stock housing for this Si
is probably my favorite.
That's awesome.

CDjunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 S2000, 17 Si
Country flag
Prepress Manager and some IT/network management/systems integration for a commercial printing company. Started at the bottom as a senior in high school and worked my way up through every production process including running large, 4-color printing presses. October will be 37 years.
Since I have a goatee, I guess I'm the evil twin. Almost the same timeline, with a 10 year hiatus doing marketing/project management for the mill. If you need someone to bitch about Canva, or people still using Quark, or the depths that our industry has plummeted to in those 37 years, I'm your man.

Oh, and I miss my ZX-6 more than anything

Last edited:

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
This pays for all the car shenanigans ?

I am still working FT for a digital advertising brand 9-5, that takes care of life outside Unity. 5-whenever and weekends you know me as you do :)