What do my fellow Si owners do for a living?

OP
OP
The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
One of my homies just suggested this as well literally yesterday. Looking into it now. Thanks brotha!
My brother is in the IT field and keeps bugging me to pursue it also which is why it came to mind as soon as i saw your post.

NukeKS14

First Name
A.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe, 1995 240sx, '65 Cobra Repl.
Country flag
I collect a bunch of cars that I like and upgrade/maintain them. It's tough work but I find it rewarding.

The local nuclear power plant lets me come in and calibrate/maintain their instrumentation and control equipment when I need parts money, which seems to be a weekly occurance. This arrangement is working out pretty good, so far. I like it better than my previous one that had me relocating every four years and spending ~6 months of the year out at sea. I don't need THAT much of a break from work and I was beginning to miss it, actually.

*edit for spelling

DHM85

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si
Country flag
F-16 mechanic for the Air Force. Hitting 12 years this month. Currently working as an instructor in bum-ass Wichita Falls Texas.

DHM85

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si
Country flag
*Cleetus McFarland voice* Don't ever disrespect the state of the bald eagles!
images.jpg
Well sir, as I do not mind Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Austin and most other beautiful Texas cities, Wichita Falls can keep they yeeting, mullet wearing, I fucked my 2nd cousin BUM-ASS town with their obscene property taxes. Can't wait to get back to the east coast.