What did you pay?

MrCivicHatch12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I sold my car using Shift around 21K. One dealership offered me 16K and the other one is 18K so be careful in trading in your car to dealership. Shift will go to your house and appraise the car so no hassle waiting in queu. As long as your car is pretty much stock, you will get a high appraisal.

Try also carson honda, they gave me 28K quote for the car and out of the door price is almost 32K included tax and titles fees. No dealership accessories.
Thank you bro, Ill take a look into Shift and look into Carson Honda as well. I appreciate the help!
Sponsored

DameX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2019 Hatchback EX
Country flag
Thank you bro, Ill take a look into Shift and look into Carson Honda as well. I appreciate the help!
Also try keyes woodland hills and look for darwin. He will give you a great deal as long they have stock of sport touring.

JoshFK7

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
How much did you guys pay OTD for the sport touring?
I just got mine (Sonic Grey Sport Touring CVT) this Sunday from Santa Monica Honda. 30.5K OTD, 27850 selling price. OTD is irrelevant unless you live in the same area as a person due to the taxes/fees.

DameX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2019 Hatchback EX
Country flag
I just got mine (Sonic Grey Sport Touring CVT) this Sunday from Santa Monica Honda. 30.5K OTD, 27850 selling price. OTD is irrelevant unless you live in the same area as a person due to the taxes/fees.
wow! i didn't check santa monica. I've been to Honda Culver city and they quoted me for 35K with taxes, titles fees and 3K worth of dealership after market.

JoshFK7

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
wow! i didn't check santa monica. I've been to Honda Culver city and they quoted me for 35K with taxes, titles fees and 3K worth of dealership after market.
I think Santa Monica is trying to move them. They had 5 SGP Sport Tourings sit for 3 months and finally sold 2 this month (one to me) so they still have 3.

MrCivicHatch12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Wow! That is a great deal my friend. Ill have to take a look on there website and see what is left. Thanks for the numbers, now I have an idea of what numbers I can shoot for.

I wonder if its possible to achieve those numbers from other dealers in socal.

JT415

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda civic
Country flag
I'm in Nor Cal looking at the Civic Hatch Sport in Sonic Grey and the lowest I have found is $23,000 before TTL. Im trying to find a reasonably priced hatch and want to get an idea for an out the door price. What have y'all paid out the door?
I noticed you guys talking about how dealers like to add extra add-ons which are over priced. I think I'll call the dealer and ask if they have one without all the extra stuff in it.

JoshFK7

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
I'm in Nor Cal looking at the Civic Hatch Sport in Sonic Grey and the lowest I have found is $23,000 before TTL. Im trying to find a reasonably priced hatch and want to get an idea for an out the door price. What have y'all paid out the door?
I noticed you guys talking about how dealers like to add extra add-ons which are over priced. I think I'll call the dealer and ask if they have one without all the extra stuff in it.
OTD price will vary a bit unless you reside in the same area due to taxes/fees differing by area. Based on that selling price of $23000, that is a good discount from MSRP and you won't be able to bargain much more off of that in this market.

My advice, call/email around to get best quotes. You can specifically ask them for OTD price by giving your zip code to them so they can calculate tax. Rarely are they upfront about add-ons so you may find them not mention add-ons until you are there in person. If there are add-ons, you can negotiate the price of those or simply walk away.

Leaux

First Name
Leaux
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Type R 2019. I opted for the Cargo Tray and wheel locks and Tire and Wheel protection package. The first place finish is a sales gimmick they added on for $500, But I didn't give a fuck I was buying a type R! This is Flow Honda in Winston Salem NC, and I highly recommend them if you are searching for a Type R for MSRP
IMG_20210416_182600176.jpg
Dude, I think you got taken for some cash. Tire/Wheel, First Place Finish (?), looks like dealer profit. Go check out Kevin Hunter on YouTube about Fake Fees and the added protection. If the two I mentioned are "insurance packages" you can cancel those anytime and get a prorated portion back. The dealer will fight you on it, but stay firm. Good luck.

Leaux

First Name
Leaux
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
BEFORE YOU BUY YOU MUST SEE THIS GUY'S VIDEOS!!!!

If you haven't purchased yet or you have purchased and have all that extra insurance, you must watch this guys videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ6Su-8bINvXVXWf0peAIJg.

There's two schools of thought, buying used or buying new. Each while similar have some differences you need to be aware of prior to "walking in."

Also, get pre-approved prior to ANY dealer visit and under no circumstances say you're paying cash or allude you have cash on hand. It's a certain way to get ripped off.

Do spend time searching this forum for what people paid OTD for new and used. There's no excuse for not getting a "Great" or "Excellent" deal according to True Car.

David9962000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf GTI/Civic LX
Country flag
Now that the 22's have been announced, how much discount can I expect on a 21 EX sedan in the SoCal area? Thank you.

ELIAS64

First Name
ELIAS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have decided to purchase a Type R. I'm in Miami, Florida and the dealers here have the car listed at $39k. With $5000 down, I hope to be sitting at around $600-$630 a month. What do you guys think?

LookingForFK7

First Name
Jaden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Country flag
I have decided to purchase a Type R. I'm in Miami, Florida and the dealers here have the car listed at $39k. With $5000 down, I hope to be sitting at around $600-$630 a month. What do you guys think?
Monthly payment does not matter. What is the selling price? What is the interest rate?

If you have selling price and interest rate down, then you can calculate monthly payment based on those and the finance length. Do not get sold on monthly payments, this is how salesmen get you.

ELIAS64

First Name
ELIAS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Monthly payment does not matter. What is the selling price? What is the interest rate?

If you have selling price and interest rate down, then you can calculate monthly payment based on those and the finance length. Do not get sold on monthly payments, this is how salesmen get you.
$39.2k & 4.9%

LookingForFK7

First Name
Jaden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Country flag
$39.2k & 4.9%
Is the 39.2 before or after any fees/tax? Based on this website below, which estimates good target selling prices, you should aim for 36.7 before fees/tax in the Miami area. This isn't a 100% accurate target since the market conditions change, but it is a good starting price to look for.

I would also bet that you can beat a 4.9% interest rate if you look at your bank or outside credit unions.

https://www.carquotes.com/new-prices/honda/civic-type-r
Sponsored