What did you pay?

DjinTonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring, silver.
Country flag
IMO that's a great price! If you mean Honda Care, do a search and read the threads here; opinions differ. I got the 8 yr/120K $0 deductible plan for my touring, as I'm concerned about the electronic especially. Looking at years 4-8 only and deducting $66/yr for AAA I'll save, Honda Care works out to about $135 per year. Worth it to me for peace of mind alone, and might save thousands. BUT do NOT buy Honda Care through your dealer or you will cancel your great discount!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Snoopy11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Hyannis is showing $1,005 Honda Care for 8yr 120k $0 deductible for 2016 Honda Civic Touring. Anyone else out there beating that?

DjinTonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That's where I got it and at that price. AFAIK no one is lower. They are selling it for less than your local dealer is buying it!

Snoopy11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
looking at using Lightstream to finance at 1.74% how does that work at the dealer how do i get lightstream to pay them on a saturday?

DjinTonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That's LS's lowest current rate. Don't be surprised if your offer is higher :confused: because most of their loans are. In any case, there are instructions for you and the dealer on the LS site. I never read them, because I wound up going with dealer's loan. If I remember correctly, you can also have LS deposit the amount in your checking account when you accept it. Then you have so many days in which to use it for a car purchase.

Let us know how you make out.

Last edited:

ngnaomi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Honda Civic Ex 2016
OTD 20,600 at Honda Carland

My brother emailed them to ask for a quote. They sent him the price at 18,490. We made an appointment and we came in to test drive the vehicle. With taxes it was supposed to be 20,840 but we negotiated it down a little.

jackclown410

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
I got offered 18.8k including destination plus ttl for an EX Sedan, is this a good deal?

Last edited:

Saveron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda3
After 21 years of Honda Civics, I went and bought a Mazda3 in 2015. The spirits that I must have pissed off in that fateful decision has been haunting me ever since. In the 18 months I had the Mazda I had it into the shop at least 10 times, with a replacement to the wiring harness and new struts (thankfully covered with the warranty).

To exorcise this demon I am looking at a 2017 Civic EX-T as a purchase before the end of the month, however the lowest price I have received so far is $21,485, should I hold out for a better deal? (Southeastern PA)

ulieq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Coupe 2019
Country flag
After 21 years of Honda Civics, I went and bought a Mazda3 in 2015. The spirits that I must have pissed off in that fateful decision has been haunting me ever since. In the 18 months I had the Mazda I had it into the shop at least 10 times, with a replacement to the wiring harness and new struts (thankfully covered with the warranty).

To exorcise this demon I am looking at a 2017 Civic EX-T as a purchase before the end of the month, however the lowest price I have received so far is $21,485, should I hold out for a better deal? (Southeastern PA)
I drove mazda3 2016 and was so utter disappointed and will never again believe driving reviews. Mazda3 is just a suped up corolla.

gwaps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac vibe
:beer:
Yeah, I bought the car a couple of weeks ago and paid $25,000.00 total. The dealer was Hendrick Honda in Woodbridge; great place to do business in my opinion (albeit my experience is limited; this was my first time buying a car). Here's the receipt: http://i.imgur.com/LEUxeQZ.jpg (the vehicle price includes the destination charge I presume, and some accessories - wheel locks and splash guards - that had already been installed). They waived the extra thirty-three cents.
Thanks for sharing:beer:

ulieq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Coupe 2019
Country flag

Nobody is giving me deals off 2017. I also have a 21.5 internet quote for a 17 ex-t, but the slightly over 20k for the 16 variant is abetter dael.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Hatch
I was offered $21,000 sale price on a 2017 Coupe. Turns out I am too tall for that car, so after a brief bout of disappointment, I called up another dealer and got a 2017 Dark Gray (Polished Metal Metallic?) EX Hatch for $21,700 (sadly CVT, not a manual.) Additional fees were $549 conveyance, $1,412.81 tax, and $185 for registration/plates. OOD price $23,846.81. I am in Connecticut.

I'm not a fan of the split center console, and I think Honda cheaped out on the seat fabric and padding, but I am loving Android Auto. The lack of knobs for the infotainment system is a bit of a minor inconvenience, but I don't think it's anywhere near as bad as some reviews are making it out to be.

FYI, I had negotiated $22,075 OOD for a 2016 EX-T Sedan before I changed my mind and went for the current model year (I'm wary of buying first model year cars.)
Sponsored

Last edited: