arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Well you guys are in the mainland US. Here in Hawaii, it's really bad. Speaking of the car market. Mark ups are like 30% dealer. And my friend is the Finance manager. The car was at 28995. Ask the ultimate lowest. He said 27445. I put 3k down. Finance charges and the 5k warranty came out to 37k. So actual car cost is 27445. Just took the extra warranty just because if I blow something up. I'm still new to CVT. Last Honda/Acura I owned was a 2006 RSX type S. I miss that car. But I have a family now and no time to really get in to fixing things.
Not just an island thing right now. That markup is brutal everywhere. People were selling their used cars last year back to dealers for $25k, so what do you think dealers are gonna do? Loll

fk7_shel

First Name
Sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic sport CVT
Country flag
Not just an island thing right now. That markup is brutal everywhere. People were selling their used cars last year back to dealers for $25k, so what do you think dealers are gonna do? Loll
What is crazy is that new cars aren't gonna have screens like we do now. That's what I was reading.

CVTsport18

Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag
Just realized I never contributed to this.

Paid $21,900 for the '18 Sport hatch, with trade in difference the tax was ~$1000 at the dmv.

hondabandit

First Name
hondaman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 sport hatch
Country flag
21.5k new in april 19. Didn't think I got a good deal at the time, but Im happy now.
Sponsored