Guzwana

First Name
Ida Bagus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport
Country flag
Invoice is the price that the dealer buys the car from the manufacturer (so Honda in our case). Therefore, they generally won't sell a car below that since they will take a loss, but if they do, they'll try to make it up in other ways.

That is a good deal! There may be some more room, but that would require more hand wringing of the salesperson, so I would just take that deal. They may try to sell you on addons/warranties in person, but generally you can avoid those unless they are already on the car (such as tints/protection films/etc.)
Thank you, I’ll try to take chance to go to dealership on Monday morning.
Sponsored

LookingForFK7

First Name
Jaden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Country flag
Thank you, I’ll try to take chance to go to dealership on Monday morning.
Good luck! And if they do have add-ons they won't take off, do negotiate. The prices of those items are always severely inflated, and you can usually get at least 25-50% off the price on those.

Guzwana

First Name
Ida Bagus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport
Country flag
Good luck! And if they do have add-ons they won't take off, do negotiate. The prices of those items are always severely inflated, and you can usually get at least 25-50% off the price on those.
Thank you, I’ll stick with that number. If I’m not confidence with what their offer until I get there. I’ll just gonna walk out. Hopefully worth for 2 hours drive.

Slap KFD

Slapboogz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 1998 Honda Accord
Country flag
Type R 2019. I opted for the Cargo Tray and wheel locks and Tire and Wheel protection package. The first place finish is a sales gimmick they added on for $500, But I didn't give a fuck I was buying a type R! This is Flow Honda in Winston Salem NC, and I highly recommend them if you are searching for a Type R for MSRP
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you pay? IMG_20210416_182600176

Last edited:

Shane_pcs

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 SGP Sport Touring, 2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
How much did you guys pay OTD for the sport touring?
I haven't taken delivery yet, but I have agreed to purchase a sonic gray sport touring for just over 31K OTD

$27890 adjusted price
$1098 in dealer options (tint, and cargo tray etc)
for a purchase price of $28988
Tax and fees put it just over $31000

I feel like it's a fair price, but who knows. Just waiting for it to get unloaded.

DameX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2019 Hatchback EX
Country flag
I haven't taken delivery yet, but I have agreed to purchase a sonic gray sport touring for just over 31K OTD

$27890 adjusted price
$1098 in dealer options (tint, and cargo tray etc)
for a purchase price of $28988
Tax and fees put it just over $31000

I feel like it's a fair price, but who knows. Just waiting for it to get unloaded.
That's a good deal! where you located?

DameX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2019 Hatchback EX
Country flag
Texas.

I don't necessarily believe them, but they say this is the 4th car from them discount :)
Here in LA area, most of the dealership quoted me around 36k with tax, title and 3k worth of accessories that i do not need.

Shane_pcs

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 SGP Sport Touring, 2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Here in LA area, most of the dealership quoted me around 36k with tax, title and 3k worth of accessories that i do not need.
yeah, the accessories here range from $1000 to $2500. The quote sheets on here from Cali also have some crazy expensive highway tax. If we have that it's included somewhere else becuase ive never seen that spelled out on any purchase I made.

MrCivicHatch12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Holy Crap thats quite a lot. You got the 2021 model right? Were there any incentives or discounts that you were able to use at the time of your purchase? I was thinking of trading in my 2018 hatch EX for a Sport Touring.

DameX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2019 Hatchback EX
Country flag
Holy Crap thats quite a lot. You got the 2021 model right? Were there any incentives or discounts that you were able to use at the time of your purchase? I was thinking of trading in my 2018 hatch EX for a Sport Touring.
Yes i got my 2021 hatch sport touring last week. Are you also located in SoCal? I used to have 2019 EX hatch and tried to trade in, however dealership give me cheap price so i decided to sell my car on my own. I tried shift and carmax. They really give a great price.

most dealership will give you like 1-2K discount on msrp but they will bundle 3K or sometimes 4K dealership aftermarket like all weather mats, mud guard, 3M protection film. If you want their aftermarket items that’s fine but if not, you have no choice.

Last edited:

MrCivicHatch12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Yes i got my 2021 hatch sport touring last week. Are you also located in SoCal? I used to have 2019 EX hatch and tried to trade in, however dealership give me cheap price so i decided to sell my car on my own. I tried shift and carmax. They really give a great price.

most dealership will give you like 1-2K discount on msrp but they will bundle 3K or sometimes 4K dealership aftermarket like all weather mats, mud guard, 3M protection film. If you want their aftermarket items that’s fine but if not, you have no choice.
Yeah Im located in Socal. I was looking into Norm Reeves as they have quite a few selection of Sport Tourings at the moment. May I ask where you ended up selling your car to and how much? I KBB my car value and it says its valued at around 19k ish givie or take. I plan to take my car to the dealer to see how much they'd appraise it for. I think carmax said my car was worth 19.4k ish k.

Yeah I heard dealers are throwing a lot of those extra doodads. I want to look for one without any but if not I guess Ill just have to go with it.

DameX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2019 Hatchback EX
Country flag
Yeah Im located in Socal. I was looking into Norm Reeves as they have quite a few selection of Sport Tourings at the moment. May I ask where you ended up selling your car to and how much? I KBB my car value and it says its valued at around 19k ish givie or take. I plan to take my car to the dealer to see how much they'd appraise it for. I think carmax said my car was worth 19.4k ish k.

Yeah I heard dealers are throwing a lot of those extra doodads. I want to look for one without any but if not I guess Ill just have to go with it.
I sold my car using Shift around 21K. One dealership offered me 16K and the other one is 18K so be careful in trading in your car to dealership. Shift will go to your house and appraise the car so no hassle waiting in queu. As long as your car is pretty much stock, you will get a high appraisal.

Try also carson honda, they gave me 28K quote for the car and out of the door price is almost 32K included tax and titles fees. No dealership accessories.
Sponsored