What did you pay for your New 2017 Touring?

steviiee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
Country flag
I received my 2017 Crystal Black Touring for 22,800 without TTL 2 weeks ago.
Sponsored

jamito

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma 4x4, 2017 Civic Touring
In Texas? Any rebates? In SoCal haven't found a Touring for less than $23,400 before TTL.

jamito

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma 4x4, 2017 Civic Touring
can I ask where in socal you got that price at?
I did TrueCar requests using zips in both Riverside and Pasadena and got amounts between 23400 and 23900. I'm still negotiating, so we'll see where I end up at.

rulan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
I did TrueCar requests using zips in both Riverside and Pasadena and got amounts between 23400 and 23900. I'm still negotiating, so we'll see where I end up at.
oh nice. weird I requested a quote from them too even through an employer but lowest I got was 23,900 on true car. please let us know where you end up with because I am also looking. thanks

steviiee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
Country flag
In Texas? Any rebates? In SoCal haven't found a Touring for less than $23,400 before TTL.
Yeah in Texas. No, I didn't have any rebates. I bought mine at the end of the month and quarter.

eberrong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sedan Touring
Country flag
$25800 for 2017 white touring "out the door".

Included wheel locks, floor mats, trunk liner, splash guards, and window tinting. Oh and nitrogen filled tires (whatever that is).

I found "out the door" pricing was the only way to compare dealers pricing.

LuckyPenny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV, Motorcycle
I found "out the door" pricing was the only way to compare dealers pricing.
I understand how this is beneficial for you, as sales tax will be the same, regardless of what dealership you choose to work with, but it isn't necessarily helpful for the rest of us, who may pay more or less in taxes than you do in NC.

eberrong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I understand how this is beneficial for you, as sales tax will be the same, regardless of what dealership you choose to work with, but it isn't necessarily helpful for the rest of us, who may pay more or less in taxes than you do in NC.
Makes sense. If I subtract tax, tag, title but include dealer processing fee...

$24978 for 2017 sedan white touring

Included wheel locks, floor mats, trunk liner, splash guards, and window tinting. Oh and nitrogen filled tires (whatever that is).

It was in the great deal section when checking true car pricing. I did all negotiations over email with the local Honda dealers.

rulan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
Makes sense. If I subtract tax, tag, title but include dealer processing fee...

$24978 for 2017 sedan white touring

It was in the great deal section when checking true car pricing. I did all negotiations over email with the local Honda dealers.
thanks for the quote and the sale price definitely makes a difference compare to OTD price. I was thinking wow I can never get that with all the added stuff but then I notice your tax is less than half of mine so it made more sense. I think my tax is about 8.75% here.

been running around oc to buy a car and one after another has been a nightmare so congrats on your car your search is over lol

1.5CivicEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
thanks for the quote and the sale price definitely makes a difference compare to OTD price. I was thinking wow I can never get that with all the added stuff but then I notice your tax is less than half of mine so it made more sense. I think my tax is about 8.75% here.
Exactly why OTD pricing is useless unless someone is in the exact same area as you. Taxes and doc fees differ by so much, a price break down is necessary to help others.

Seems like he got a very good deal for a touring model though.

eberrong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

been running around oc to buy a car and one after another has been a nightmare so congrats on your car your search is over lol
NC tax is 3%.

Feel your pain, I really hate the car buying experience. Try to negotiate via email as much as possible. It is really helpful to have quotes in writing to avoid big surprises when you go for the purchase. Best of luck!

rulan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
NC tax is 3%.

Feel your pain, I really hate the car buying experience. Try to negotiate via email as much as possible. It is really helpful to have quotes in writing to avoid big surprises when you go for the purchase. Best of luck!
maybe it's my area or the fact the color i want is hard to find but man ugh. I did negotiate through email and phone but when i get there two dealership has said oh sorry we made a mistake it was the 2016 or oh our system made a mistake. One dealership said omg i'm so sorry i thought you wanted to lease not buy (never said lease btw) so it would actually be 900 more like wtf? it's been a nightmare for me....if anyone in socal have found a good place please tell me because i'm soo over this and about to buy a mazda lol maybe

eberrong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
maybe it's my area or the fact the color i want is hard to find but man ugh. I did negotiate through email and phone but when i get there two dealership has said oh sorry we made a mistake it was the 2016 or oh our system made a mistake. One dealership said omg i'm so sorry i thought you wanted to lease not buy (never said lease btw) so it would actually be 900 more like wtf? it's been a nightmare for me....if anyone in socal have found a good place please tell me because i'm soo over this and about to buy a mazda lol maybe
Wow sorry to hear that. Such a pain. Are you looking for Hatchback or Sedan? I started with the Hatchback but quickly realized there was very little inventory and I would be stuck with little room for color choice and negotiation. Sedan was the opposite, there was lots of inventory. My dealer actually had like 15 Sedan touring in various colors. I switched to Sedan for that main reason.
Sponsored