What did you pay for your New 2017 Touring?

kcabbit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Civic LX | 2016 Civic Coupe Touring
Country flag
I paid about $28,000 CAD/$22,700 USD (Freight fees and license fees included) for my touring.
Sponsored

nwCZ96

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still looking
Some great prices in here. Any tips on how to get it down in the $23,500-$24200 range some of you have gotten? I did the whole get quotes from multiple dealers and pit them against each other but the lowest I've gotten is $24950 plus TT&L on a 2017 Touring. At that price I may just wait and pay a little more for an '18.

TurnOne

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7 GTI Autobahn, Civic Sedan Touring, JK Rubicon X
I got $3200 off list just the other day. $35 for temp tag and title. $250 doc fee. I added the all weather floor mats. The rest was tax in my area 6.75%. Put down 5k on 2% back credit card. I bought a 2017 Touring Sedan WOP w/ Black interior. Did the .9% financing for 60 months. I'm happy with the deal. This is for the GF as a daily driver.

Just gave back my 2015 VW TDI Golf SEL 6MT with 77k miles. and I bought a very slightly used 2017 GTI 6MT Autobahn with driver's aid package.

It's fun to compare features for what ended up being almost identically priced cars (one new w/ 5 miles, other with 2.8k miles).

The Honda lane keeping is better.
The GTI is more fun and handles better. It's also faster. Civic has higher hwy mpg rating. GTI also has parking sensors all around and parking assistance. Also has blind spot monitoring and cross traffic. It should have more things as the sticker price was 8K higher.

Location of Honda purchase at Joe Morgan Honda in Monroe OH, between Cincinnati and Dayton along I75.
Sponsored