What did you pay for your 2016 Civic Coupe OTD?

shoie1000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Coupe
Alright the coupe have been out for about a month now and I was wondering what everyone is paying for them. I'm looking to pick up an EX-T soon want to make sure I don't get worked over too hard.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kokuryu2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe, 2016 HRV
Vehicle Showcase
I got my LX P for $22k out the door including close to $900 in options and about $1000 in paint and interior protection packages with warranties. I love the car so wanted to protect it from my kids.

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe and 2011 CR-Z
Country flag
I would also like to know, planning to pick up the EX-T or EX-L trim. Also those with the coupe is the only way to get out of the backseat is through the passenger side? I was in the base LX and there was only one lever on the the passenger side and nothing on the driver side.

JohnnyTheA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe ex-l blur
Southern California. 25.3k OTD for the EX-l coupe. I had to drive way north of LA because most of the LA area dealers were adding on crap to the cars to bump the price up 1k.

OP
OP

shoie1000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Coupe
I would also like to know, planning to pick up the EX-T or EX-L trim. Also those with the coupe is the only way to get out of the backseat is through the passenger side? I was in the base LX and there was only one lever on the the passenger side and nothing on the driver side.
You can definitely get out of the drivers side. I checked out a Lime Green EX-T and remember getting in and out of the back seat from the drivers side. I just didn't like the green or else I'd be driving it right now.

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You can definitely get out of the drivers side. I checked out a Lime Green EX-T and remember getting in and out of the back seat from the drivers side. I just didn't like the green or else I'd be driving it right now.
I know the seats fold forward, I just didn't notice a pull tab to fold the seat forward...it's not a deal breaker I just didn't know why it was not included.

rmwebb1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic EX
Here in South Florida there's an internet price of $21,500 at Delray Honda for an Coupe EX-T. Plus destination $835 and 6% tax should bring you to a total of about $23,675. I'm looking to buy and Coupe EX-T between now and August and will see if I can get it lower than that.

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
got my EX-L otd just over $28,000..it has the side body moulding, sunroof cover..trunk mat and wing spoiler that was already on..and few other things I negotiated down. Got it back in April..and they want a lot for them especially the energy green markup color..ttl BS

rmwebb1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic EX
There's no lever on the driver's side in the back. I found that with a lot of coupes, not just Honda. You can use the regular driver's seat handles to move the back forward and the front lever to move the driver's seat forward but it still doesn't push forward as much as the front passenger seat.

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I got mine 24,900 OTD southern CA. White EXL coupe trim.
That's a good price seems like CA gets more deals, just for the car itself 24k OTD for EX-T

ipinsao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
That's a good price seems like CA gets more deals, just for the car itself 24k OTD for EX-T
You can get better deals if you negotiate online. I wanted an EXT but it was only a $500 difference from the EXL.

justreading1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Coupe EX-L
You can get better deals if you negotiate online. I wanted an EXT but it was only a $500 difference from the EXL.
I just picked up a 2016 Honda Civic Coupe EX-L with rear spoiler, door-guard, mud-guard and nitrogen filled tires for $21k. I picked it up from the same dealership (Hendrick Honda) that josby who got his Civic Touring Sedan for $23k.

Price of the Vehicle: $20,815
Destination: $835.00
Rear Wing: $500.00
Tax: $1165
Processing Fee: $599
Tag and Titles: $188.00

Total Out the door Price: $24101