What did you name your car?

stak

Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
I named mine Starla because their is this really hot chick named Starla at the bar I go to that id love to get inside of everyday just like my car ;)
My Civic is named Ally.

Advertisement

Last edited:

Draken187

Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag

dallasjhawk

Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2004 Acura TSX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

mathew62

Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
how does it affect the output of your headlights when turned on?
hardly effects them at all. I have 10,000K hids installed, the color is a little different but just as bright as they were. gives them a little more of a purple blue then just straight blue. doesn't bother me though

Draken187

Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 WOP Honda Civic EX-T
Would love me some olivia wilde too... I think my wife would also lolol
As much as I would love to make my car tron themed, I've always been a fan of red and black. But if anyone's car is black and blue, I would love to see! I saw this car and it reminded me of a tron meets bmw i Series lol

sksmf.PNG

Alejoviejo

Reaction score
Car(s)
2008 Cadillac CTS, 2017 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
As much as I would love to make my car tron themed, I've always been a fan of red and black. But if anyone's car is black and blue, I would love to see! I saw this car and it reminded me of a tron meets bmw i Series lol

sksmf.PNG
I WANT IT!!

Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Civic 2017 Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I named her Great White Shark because she has a fin and looks aggressive. Was going to do Pearl since it's White Orchid Pearl, but my other car is pearl, a 2000 Civic Iced-Pearl blue.

Browncoat3000

Red 5 standing by
First Name
Todd
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Funny how people seem to give cars names of opposite sex. Wonder if that's still going to be the case with Type R owners. Just doesn't seem to fit, there; the thing has so much testosterone in its appearance, it's almost like it's wearing a beard... :)
I let the personality of my cars dictate the gender of the name. My Jetta had a masculine personality, so it was Dizzy, which was a play on the random plate.

My Civic is Lara, after Lara Croft, a seriously badass heroine. My plates give her call sign, Red 5, which was Luke's call sign at the battle of Yavin.

Yes, I am a major geek. My CTR plates will be TWN ION, after the TIE fighter.

Here is Lara with an 8th and 9th gen.

IMG_7195.JPG

Advertisement

Advertisement