First Name
Kabir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR, 1992 Civic HB
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Curious, why have you left the warning tag hanging from the glove box? I've seen a few folks who do this and I'm curious why you all do :)
how old are you?

Remember back in the day how cool it was to leave the Starter tags on Starter hats??

This is the modern version.

Hahah, just entertaining myself. No idea why this dude left the tag
Sponsored

Res0zsfa

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona N, CTR, G35 (sold), 01 s2k, 370z (sold)
Country flag
Curious, why have you left the warning tag hanging from the glove box? I've seen a few folks who do this and I'm curious why you all do :)
I can’t say for the others who still left the tag.. but I thought I’d keep the new car look for a little bit longer. at least until the new car smell is gone

Res0zsfa

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona N, CTR, G35 (sold), 01 s2k, 370z (sold)
Country flag
Got this light in today... clear tail light instead of smoke... I believe it is the first and only clear in north America... I thought I would like it but I actually prefer smoke on my car better.

Going to sell it.. if anyone interested, send me a PM.
Thanks

20200820_134927.jpg
Whoa. I actually prefer the clear instead of the smoked ones from what I have seen. Would love to see pics with it on the car

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Whoa. I actually prefer the clear instead of the smoked ones from what I have seen. Would love to see pics with it on the car
Clear looks nice.. it is limited edition .. I kind of want to keep it just because it is rare but ... I like the smoke one abit more.. so decided to sell the clear...

RepyT

Almost Stock ‘19 R on 255/35-19”
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R FK8, 2017 Lexus GX460 Luxury
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got my windows tinted

IMG_20200821_172952_619.jpg
I’m guessing this photo is cropped so we can’t see the 110 VAC extension cord that powers the Boost Blue Glow Generator?
Wait, probably 12 VDC.

Y’all might not believe this but had dealer last Oct had BB vs Silver, Sonic Gray Pearl, and Rally Red, I might have gone with BB instead of RR.
To me, BB sort of gives Subaru the middle finger... I can do what you can, even better, and without going flaky like the F-RS. Lots of Subie’s in our area need to be humbled.

ultrashin

First Name
NOH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R CW
Country flag
Not today but yesterday.
CTR is my first manual car. I drove it home 2 hours from dealership after practicing on a Parking lot.
Stalled like 6-7 times when relaunching from complete stop. Thanks to auto rev matching, I didn’t have hard time downshifting. But man it felt good driving stick. :thumbsup:

ultrashin

First Name
NOH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R CW
Country flag
Also I found this in glove box. Does anyone know what it is for?

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? image
Sponsored