Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 1996 ITR, 1992 SI
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
only gloss i believe. Im not sure if there are anybody out there that makes this piece in a dry finish.
Probably not eh? I have been looking and can't seem to find any. I prefer dry to match my mugen wheel and fake dash trim lol..
Sponsored

iLovePho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW CTR #2060
Country flag
A little over an hour. Getting everything out took maybe 20 minutes. Prep took about 20 more for the PRL box, then the install took the rest of the time and was going quick until trying to figure out the connector hose and the best way to fit it in. Ended up putting it on the air box first, then putting the other fittings on after.
Guess I have something to look forward to this weekend:thumbsup:

RepyT

Almost Stock ‘19 R on 255/35-19”
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R FK8, 2017 Lexus GX460 Luxury
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Added Suedeit Center Console Red Alcantara Side Trim.

The REDiculious re-in-car-nation is complete.

As Dr. F said, “It's alive, alive! Now I know it is really possible...”

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? 8E06E47B-178D-4640-8E78-31AB4F15F9F7

kefi

oh shit waddup its dat boi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hey fam, can you all PM me some Hondata datalogs of... anything you've got? Random drives, pulls, dyno runs, and especially datalogs showing issues. I'll take everything and anything, any length, any number. With parts lists and what tune you're running, please. Especially those of you running ethanol, big turbos, or the upgraded fuel pump.

Trying to run a lot of data through the analysis tool before releasing it to the wild. Don't want to scare people because I did the math wrong.

You don't have to be super accurate about what's in the datalog, I'm not training a machine learning algorithm or anything, just need to make sure I didn't miss anything or make things too sensitive.

Caestus

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey fam, can you all PM me some Hondata datalogs of... anything you've got? Random drives, pulls, dyno runs, and especially datalogs showing issues. I'll take everything and anything, any length, any number. With parts lists and what tune you're running, please. Especially those of you running ethanol, big turbos, or the upgraded fuel pump.

Trying to run a lot of data through the analysis tool before releasing it to the wild. Don't want to scare people because I did the math wrong.

You don't have to be super accurate about what's in the datalog, I'm not training a machine learning algorithm or anything, just need to make sure I didn't miss anything or make things too sensitive.

I will send you some tomorrow.

RepyT

Almost Stock ‘19 R on 255/35-19”
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R FK8, 2017 Lexus GX460 Luxury
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Practically creating A.I., awesome skills!

Hopefully not on a Cyberdyne Systems network device though. Most of us have seen what happens (<<insert George Thorogood & The Destroyers queue for Bad to the Bone here>>).

Last edited:

kefi

oh shit waddup its dat boi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag

philip1019

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Evoque
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got my Type R about a month ago. Less than 1000KM.
Js Racing exhaust
Js GT wing
Volk te37sl
HKS BOV
Swift springs
Clear side marker
Mugen visors
Mugen kit ( front, rear and side on Friday)
Limo tint in back
Front and rear dash camera
Ceramic coating coming in a few weeks
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? IMG_20200727_134845_421
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? IMG-20200727-WA0004

Last edited: