First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ctr
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yea, haven't found anything I like. Still waiting for pictures of the Wet Okole ones.

Right now for the back seat I just have an old sheet. Front seat I picked up a cheap neoprene from Goodyear. It's actually pretty good except for the yellow "Goodyear" branding on the seat edge. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07K4K8P9W

No picture yet (wife pulled it off after my test fit because she didn't want to sit on the fur!) Fitment is ok. By no means perfect, but pretty good. Once I get out to the garage again I'll put it on and take pictures.
Not a seat cover but more protection for the car.
I bought one of these off amazon. fit's great. easy to put on and off the car for the dog.

https://www.amazon.ca/TOPELEK-Prote...43l&pd_rd_i=B0797MVPVP&ref_=pd_bap_d_rp_1_4_t

MadMage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R
Country flag
Last edited:

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
After 6 months of waiting I got my Aerospec racing badges in. They look awesome. Only think I'm debating is one of my badges has a pinhole in it. Brad has been cooperative and says he will swap it out for me no problem but also says that pinholes can occur and they should not affect the badge. I'm on the fence if I want to go through the trouble though of swapping it out.
Either way, I am happy with the quality. This was a great example of delayed gratification though.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? 20200719_153605

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? 20200719_101936

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? 20200719_093220

RepyT

Almost Stock ‘19 R on 255/35-19”
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R FK8, 2017 Lexus GX460 Luxury
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
After 6 months of waiting I got my Aerospec racing badges in. They look awesome. Only think I'm debating is one of my badges has a pinhole in it. Brad has been cooperative and says he will swap it out for me no problem but also says that pinholes can occur and they should not affect the badge. I'm on the fence if I want to go through the trouble though of swapping it out.
Either way, I am happy with the quality. This was a great example of delayed gratification though.

20200719_153605.jpg

20200719_101936.jpg

20200719_093220.jpg
Volksparts,
Looks good! I’d be tempted to put a pinhead of 2000 clear adhesive in that tiny hole and wipe it off flush, call it good, get a comp back maybe or leave as a convincing drain hole if at the bottom.

I got a message on mine similar to yours but supposedly with a splash of red woven in that they ship next week from mid-Feb order.
My hood scoop (end of Jan) still has couple more steps to go.

Like to see how your install looks and went with the Spiderwire assist.

More cheap plastic red trim crap inbound from China via eBay too.

Suedit center compartment (under right elbow) red side rail trim shipped Friday. Interior may be totally REDdy before Aug, or ToTD if we have it on 23rd.

I could sleep in this car and shower at truck stop and my red eyes would match if I brought my portable genRestore to run small A/C unit, lights, micro fridge. Not glamping...perhaps Ramping (The act of staying overnight camping in a Type R at or near highway exit ramps)? Add 5 points for double pun score.

Last edited:

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Volksparts,
Looks good! I’d be tempted to put a pinhead of 2000 clear adhesive in that tiny hole and wipe it off flush, call it good, get a comp back maybe or leave as a convincing drain hole if at the bottom.

I got a message on mine similar to yours but supposedly with a splash of red woven in that they ship next week from mid-Feb order.
My hood scoop (end of Jan) still has couple more steps to go.

Like to see how your install looks and went with the Spiderwire assist.

More cheap plastic red trim crap inbound from China via eBay too.

Suedit center compartment (under right elbow) red side rail trim shipped Friday. Interior may be totally REDdy before Aug, or ToTD if we have it on 23rd.

I could sleep in this car and shower at truck stop and my red eyes would match if I brought my potable gen to run small A/C unit, lights, micro fridge. Not glamping...perhaps Ramping (The act of staying overnight camping in a Type R at or near highway exit ramps)? Add 5 points for double pun score.
Yeah spiderwire worked well again. Made it easy to remove the old badge.
I decided to return the badge with the pinhole... Actually found a second one. I figure clear would cost me about the same to buy as the shipping label.

MoTeC R

Slow For Show
First Name
Smally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S2000 Roadster, 2019 Civic Type R, 2020 Supra
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I get my car back in about 6 days so I wanted to drop some early shots of the aggressive mods I’m having done to really pimp my ride!

I wanted a custom look and aggressive livery without all the vinyl.

1: Body Kit: has to go aggressive wanted that body kit to slice thru the air like a hot knife in room temperature butter.

2: Wheel package: I am not a fan of the 18s and I wanted something where I didn’t have to roll my fenders and I could eliminate the need for spacers.

3: Exhaust: Many reviews say the Type R is just too quiet so I wanted to make sure I could hear when to shift the car and in stock form the exhaust was just to quiet to hear the red line.

4: MAWR Power: I intercepted a PRL600 in a secret shipment to PRL and paid the driver a measly 1999.99 without a core swap for the early access to the drop in we’ve all been waiting for.

5: I do get my car back in a week-ish and I will update with some real pics at that time but I had a grin on my face waiting on my car to get finished up and thought you all might enjoy the thoughts racing through my head on my most recent projects. -be safe and laugh a little. :)

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? A7173988-A21A-4528-8ACA-ACA28AC0C8BA

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? 1074EDC6-40E5-4B5A-B61C-BD8689B768B2

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? 74E040AC-200F-4BED-AC15-71FFF864D34A

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? 4173EB2A-C3C9-4DAA-B906-2B5DA7F8CFC6

L-Dragon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R #32686
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? 20200717_150304

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? 20200717_161801

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? 20200719_182226

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? 20200719_195148

Upgraded the subwoofer. I listen to bass-heavy music and the stock subwoofer was doing absolute nothing for me and it honestly disappointed me a lot.

Even if you don't listen to bass-heavy music, I would recommend this upgrade if you listen to music in your car often.

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
20200717_150304.jpg

Upgraded the subwoofer. I listen to bass-heavy music and the stock subwoofer was doing absolute nothing for me and it honestly disappointed me a lot.

Even if you don't listen to bass-heavy music, I would recommend this upgrade if you listen to music in your car often.
Could you provide a parts list or any additional info? Thanks.

L-Dragon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R #32686
Country flag
Could you provide a parts list or any additional info? Thanks.
This is what I used:
Sub: Rockford Fosgate P3SD4-8
Amp: Rockford Fosgate PBR300X1
You'll need a 10 gauge wiring kit for the amp, 16 gauge wire for the sub, wire stripper, crimper, connections, etc.

Honestly, you could go with a different setup, but this was a common setup with people, so I decided to just follow suit.

I used a mix of piercedasian's and Jamroxorz's YouTubevideos to do it.
Main difference is that I didn't use a line out converter and just used the high level inputs onto the amp.

Ramster

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR FK8 / Supra MKV / Tesla M3P / G80 M3C xDrive
Country flag

20200719_153605.jpg

20200719_101936.jpg

20200719_093220.jpg
I have the exact same badge and it started to crack after a week. I'm still waiting on a replacement since March. He keeps saying it'll be shipped out in a week or two and when I follow up he says the same thing. Badge looks nice but man the support is lackluster, should just be upfront about it and if its a 6 months wait then inform people of the wait time instead of giving unrealistic dates.

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think you stumbled on an idea for a new thread.
I've fit a 65" TV in the box with the hatch closed. These cars are the perfect mix of performance, style and usefulness. I play guitar / sing in a band and I can fit my half stack, head, 2 12" PA speakers, 2 guitars and all the other parts and pieces while still being able to see perfectly fine. Absolutely love the space in these hatches.