Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed everything except the wheels so far. Varis lip fitment was spot on. Top1 vents were solid as well and just requires some dremeling. Wasn't too bad of an install. I bought some black hardware as I'm not a huge fan of the contrasting hardware

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? IMG_20200408_182510

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? IMG_20200408_182520

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? IMG_20200408_182526

BABY NSX

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2019 Toyota Sienna, 2006 Toyota Highlander, 1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye
Country flag
Also had the roof wrapped in gloss black over the weekend.

upload_2017-7-10_8-35-4.png

upload_2017-7-10_8-35-55.png
Looks great! But have to ask, I wonder if the interior will get hotter being that the roof is black? I know there are black cars out there. Just wondering...

BABY NSX

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2019 Toyota Sienna, 2006 Toyota Highlander, 1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye
Country flag
I added a new CTR to the collection. Honda Racing FTW!

20200408_180958.jpg

20200408_181250.jpg
Man, now I have to find an excuse to go find one of those during the stay at home order!!!

VinRRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R16017
Country flag
This happened to me when I bought my car a year ago. After applying the decal, the bubbles bugged me so much that I ripped off the decal instantly.

I think this needs to be applied wet with soapy water, then squeegeed out.
I'm going to keep it there for a while so I don't feel that I got robbed off $15 LOL. I'll probably rip it off eventually.

wait the outer layer doesn't peel off of the letters?
well damn. i take back what i said then lol.
There's another bigger clear plastic layer that helps you align with the 2 orange arrows on the glass. Once you peel it off, the decal itself is considering of the letterings and clear plastic layer.

type_ramen

First Name
Keiothic
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Looks great! But have to ask, I wonder if the interior will get hotter being that the roof is black? I know there are black cars out there. Just wondering...
Not for me. I suppose if you live in a tropic place, always park your car outside, maybe.

batman900

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R 2020 4Runner 2019 Camry 2011 Accord
Country flag
Installed the PRL intercooler after @tinyman392 talked me into it haha. Unfortunately mine came with a small defect shown in the pics. That corner is actually raised up a good mm or more not sunk in as it may look like. Being in the spot that it was I got worried about a boost leak but I was able to file it down. Used a little lithium grease on the gasket for a tight tight seal and prayed. After a 20min spirited drive, boost held between 18-22 and no check engine light, thank you God!

I have no idea how some of the more heavy moders on here are able to remove this bumper multiple times. Besides being a PITA due to the 50+ clips and screws, it's just plain stressful to try and not damage it lol. At some point I heard two small pieces of plastic that look to be from a tab somewhere shoot off. After finding them and looking everywhere on the bumper and car, I can't figure out where they broke from. Probably good since my OCD would require me to fix it.

Cheers

Edit: After comparing pictures, It was the center most tab under the headlight "same one both sides" that broke off. Kind of odd that it would do that, there are 4 total under each light and the same one both sides broke.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? IMG_1754
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? IMG_1752
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? IMG_1753

Last edited:

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
Installed the PRL intercooler after @tinyman392 talked me into it haha. Unfortunately mine came with a small defect shown in the pics. That corner is actually raised up a good mm or more not sunk in as it may look like. Being in the spot that it was I got worried about a boost leak but I was able to file it down. Used a little lithium grease on the gasket for a tight tight seal and prayed. After a 20min spirited drive, boost held between 18-22 and no check engine light, thank you God!

I have no idea how some of the more heavy moders on here are able to remove this bumper multiple times. Besides being a PITA due to the 50+ clips and screws, it's just plain stressful to try and not damage it lol. At some point I heard two small pieces of plastic that look to be from a tab somewhere shoot off. After finding them and looking everywhere on the bumper and car, I can't figure out where they broke from. Probably good since my OCD would require me to fix it.

Cheers

[snip]
Awesome to hear you got it installed, granted it wasn't as smooth as you'd like, I don't think any install is ever super smooth :p I probably would have emailed @PRL Motorsports or the retailer you bought the intercooler from about the little ding it has. I'm not sure if it would cause an issue.

RepyT

Almost Stock ‘19 R on 255/35-19”
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R FK8, 2017 Lexus GX460 Luxury
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Added the NFW Racezing STFU-U2 FROAP System (Shut The F Up You Two - Fast Removal Ostentatiousl Assisted Passenger System) aka EJECT. This electrically fired rocket powered rail system is so advanced, even I have no idea (if) and how it operates. So far just reaching for the unguarded switch has been very effective at hushing.
MSRP will be just $1,499, sorry no link until in production.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? 5507D5A1-2816-4ADE-91D4-23ACFB0B2263

batman900

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R 2020 4Runner 2019 Camry 2011 Accord
Country flag
Added the NFW Racezing STFU-U2 FROAP System (Shut The F Up You Two - Fast Removal Ostentatiousl Assisted Passenger System) aka EJECT. This electrically fired rocket powered rail system is so advanced, even I have no idea (if) and how it operates. So far just reaching for the unguarded switch has been very effective at hushing.
MSRP will be just $1,499, sorry no link until in production.

5507D5A1-2816-4ADE-91D4-23ACFB0B2263.jpeg
Lmao I got the exact same decal in the same color and it showed up today.