omar0123

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 type r
Country flag
Installed door protectors strips part number in the photo and a storage or shade case . Perfect fit and finish.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? 5897F133-0B26-4A96-993D-A929D3A0E975

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? 54799B08-020D-45FF-BCAA-C37214F4A817

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? 8FBE0DD4-F46A-4378-8910-4734DDC8B3E8

RepyT

Almost Stock ā€˜19 R on 255/35-19ā€
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R FK8, 2017 Lexus GX460 Luxury
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
View attachment 194711
2499A3F7-0B28-46D1-9396-7D37B584B775.jpeg
View attachment 194711 Red pin on front and lugs. Going to continue the strips down the back today if the rain holds off!
Silvā€™$22,

Where did you get the stripes from?

Iā€™d also like to hear about bumper. The tuck under hatch R badge looks good too but seems more challenging, did you leave it on?

I might do the complete opposite, black centered stripes on my red R.

omar0123

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 type r
Country flag
Something different on the type r nice touch , see if other members do other colors .

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Red strip on the bumper looks like a nice touch. How'd you go about that?
Itā€™s just a 1/2 inch red pinstripe. I think I picked it up at Advanced Auto and ordered the stripe kit from E-bay.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? 0060D8AE-48BD-4F94-8653-3D160F71BF7E

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Silvā€™$22,

Where did you get the stripes from?

Iā€™d also like to hear about bumper. The tuck under hatch R badge looks good too but seems more challenging, did you leave it on?

I might do the complete opposite, black centered stripes on my red R.
I actually removed the left hatch stripe to redo it but just cut around badge with razor blade. That one is hard to get right because you have to stretch it around the badge.

Ramster

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR FK8 / Supra MKV / Tesla M3P / G80 M3C xDrive
Country flag
A lot of people been asking how the CBP Mugen Kit would look on PMM. Hereā€™s just a sneak peak of it, Iā€™ll have the rest of it on by next week. Unfortunately Mugen doesnā€™t make it in this color thatā€™s why Iā€™ve decided to opt for CBP, I took a gamble on it just to see how it looks with the intention of getting them painted but so far itā€™s not too bad!

Also added the APR Big Wang! Waiting on a few more things. Will post the final product once I get everything on!
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? B92E227E-3A8A-4806-B999-0E35282553FA

240565D5-FA93-47B3-A439-DE4E0E324EFA.jpeg

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? 35389508-29AB-41BE-A1B8-F1F72514505E

RepyT

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A lot of people been asking how the CBP Mugen Kit would look on PMM. Hereā€™s just a sneak peak of it, Iā€™ll have the rest of it on by next week. Unfortunately Mugen doesnā€™t make it in this color thatā€™s why Iā€™ve decided to opt for CBP, I took a gamble on it just to see how it looks with the intention of getting them painted but so far itā€™s not too bad!

Also added the APR Big Wang! Waiting on a few more things. Will post the final product once I get everything on!
B92E227E-3A8A-4806-B999-0E35282553FA.jpeg

240565D5-FA93-47B3-A439-DE4E0E324EFA.jpeg

35389508-29AB-41BE-A1B8-F1F72514505E.jpeg
Ramster (interesting name, sheep-rodent hybrid or one that Rams, maybe as in the truck brand?),

This looks cool, low and angry, is it for show more than function or does it hug road better over 100 now? Help me understand if itā€™s being unique or faster?

With the giant Wang, you may want to fly over to Central Tractor Supply and get some steel ballast plates to hang on the front to avoid popping wheelies. Thatā€™s what we had to do during tractor pulls to keep front wheels down so you could steer a little. The R needs lots of front downforce too, maybe that is improved with the shovel.

How does it do over huge obstacles like a parking lot speed bump? Do you have to go around??? if so, this might a good time for some showy hydraulics to lift the body up and over. iSome lower theirs, this gives the illusion of being lower but probably not, all just not on?

Pplease donā€™t think Iā€™m judging, Iā€™m jealous having fun that your toy looks better than mine.

Sometimes I just want to roll my R backwards a good ways, put it in nuetral then let off the brakes and let it zoom across the ground by the toy spring.

Your distance may vary, no battery required.

Ramster

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR FK8 / Supra MKV / Tesla M3P / G80 M3C xDrive
Country flag
Ramster (interesting name, sheep-rodent hybrid or one that Rams, maybe as in the truck brand?),

This looks cool, low and angry, is it for show more than function or does it hug road better over 100 now? Help me understand if itā€™s being unique or faster?

With the giant Wang, you may want to fly over to Central Tractor Supply and get some steel ballast plates to hang on the front to avoid popping wheelies. Thatā€™s what we had to do during tractor pulls to keep front wheels down so you could steer a little. The R needs lots of front downforce too, maybe that is improved with the shovel.

How does it do over huge obstacles like a parking lot speed bump? Do you have to go around??? if so, this might a good time for some showy hydraulics to lift the body up and over. iSome lower theirs, this gives the illusion of being lower but probably not, all just not on?

Pplease donā€™t think Iā€™m judging, Iā€™m jealous having fun that your toy looks better than mine.

Sometimes I just want to roll my R backwards a good ways, put it in nuetral then let off the brakes and let it zoom across the ground by the toy spring.

Your distance may vary, no battery required.
1. Actually Ram is my real name. Ramster is what they call me at the hospital, nickname was given.

2. It looks even lower because I have Sliplo on the front lip for protection. In terms of function or show, I havenā€™t tested it yet.

3. A little downforce here and there doesnā€™t hurt. But honestly I just put that on a few days ago, will test it out when I actually drive it.

4. Go at an angle or donā€™t go at all. Not a daily driver so not worried, also we have decent roads here.

5. Thereā€™s no such thing as being judgmental, thereā€™s the truth and thereā€™s constructive criticism. I give both to patients I see.

6. Youā€™ll get there soon! No worries! Gotta pay to
play!

RepyT

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
1. Actually Ram is my real name. Ramster is what they call me at the hospital, nickname was given.

2. It looks even lower because I have Sliplo on the front lip for protection. In terms of function or show, I havenā€™t tested it yet.

3. A little downforce here and there doesnā€™t hurt. But honestly I just put that on a few days ago, will test it out when I actually drive it.

4. Go at an angle or donā€™t go at all. Not a daily driver so not worried, also we have decent roads here.

5. Thereā€™s no such thing as being judgmental, thereā€™s the truth and thereā€™s constructive criticism. I give both to patients I see.

6. Youā€™ll get there soon! No worries! Gotta pay to
play!
Thanks DrRamster, great info and does my insurance cover this visit?

I like your choices and responses and their innocence That results in the R projecting your personal expression, sort of saying, ā€œGo ahead, I dare you!ā€ If that was your intent, mission accomplished.

We all know tweaking Is almost eternal, not an addiction but maybe a desire to try out the next widget. Iā€™ve only done Eye candy parts and just a tune (awaiting sensor parts) that gained 47hp on dyno, nothing cooling wise but I foresee a better radiator and Intercooler in my future. Once tune finishes in couple weeks Iā€™ll get used to it then Switch to an AWE Touring exhaust with black trip-tips (3-4 wk AWE build backlog)..

I wish we had an active R club here to cruise, rub elbows but weā€™re 3 exits past Podunk in NW FL

There are many reasons to be active here, each is a positive learning experience for me and sometimes (now) itā€™s good to meet other enthusiasts and poke some well meaning pun too along the R-oute.

Appreciate you taking the time to explain all and that impact other than cool factor is TBD. Good luck with your ā€˜win tunnelā€™ testing Ram

Mod on!
Sponsored

Last edited: