omar0123

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 type r
Country flag
Now that had to cause much more damage to that front end , must of bin a huge pot hole

epryor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 RR CTR, ‘16 Audi Q5
Country flag
Was actually a tire in the middle of the freeway. I either ate the tire or cause a crash .

Waiting to see what kind of suspension damage happened. Nothing that I could tell happened to the front end.

omar0123

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 type r
Country flag
Got to check the ctr does have aluminum parts up front , hope everything comees out ok

MNEyeDoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR
Country flag
Was actually a tire in the middle of the freeway. I either ate the tire or cause a crash .

Waiting to see what kind of suspension damage happened. Nothing that I could tell happened to the front end.
All that damage from running over a tire?

PrisonerOfDoom

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Type R #3166, '04 IS300, '01 Tacoma
Country flag
Is the inlet pipe the same ID as stock? I'm trying to understand the advantage other than it is smoother and less turbulent than the stock ID.
The ID is bigger. OEM IN: 62mm OEM OUT: 59mm (at turbo) Rampage Ti IN: 68mm Rampage Ti OUT: 63.5mm (at turbo). It should also provide lower IAT's.

incinerator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 1997 Del Sol Si
Country flag
Reinstalled my jailbroken ECU last night after returning from a weekend trip in LA. A couple days beforehand, I discovered my hotel was just a stone's throw from American Honda HQ... and a few blocks from Hondata! The CTR is my daily driver, so shipping time was the only thing holding me back, making this opportunity too good to ignore.

HUGE props to the Hondata team for squeezing it in before close on Friday afternoon! Special thanks to Kevin for accommodating this strung-out tourist, you really made my trip :bow:

Next up: FlashPro!

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This happened.

BB685756-E8DE-49DF-A0C8-68DE36356B86.jpeg
:( Sorry to learn. Cracked like egg shell. Staying stock or planning to go higher profile like 245/35?

Last edited:

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Reinstalled my jailbroken ECU last night after returning from a weekend trip in LA. A couple days beforehand, I discovered my hotel was just a stone's throw from American Honda HQ... and a few blocks from Hondata! The CTR is my daily driver, so shipping time was the only thing holding me back, making this opportunity too good to ignore.

HUGE props to the Hondata team for squeezing it in before close on Friday afternoon! Special thanks to Kevin for accommodating this strung-out tourist, you really made my trip :bow:

Next up: FlashPro!
You were able to do a walk-in at Hondata or did you go thru a tuner?

incinerator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 1997 Del Sol Si
Country flag
You were able to do a walk-in at Hondata or did you go thru a tuner?
I called ahead as soon as I knew I'd be in town. They said I could drop it off and pick it up next business day (Monday, after I left). After a little begging, they had it ready at the end of the day so it could fly home with me. It wasn't their usual protocol so hopefully I wasn't too bothersome... I'll have to send them some coffee, or something.

WhatThePuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Acura Rsx (sold), '19 CW CTR 23909
Country flag
After over 7900 miles my maintenance light came on for 15% over the weekend so I called the shop I like to go to and they got me in sooner than later with an appointment. It's like buttahhhhhhh hehehe :D The shop owner took a photo of the car and as he was completing the transaction he told me he took a photo to send to his daughter; to convince her to get one. He was telling me her horror stories with her WRX after she hit 50k miles. From what he described of what she was looking for I told him the R would be perfect for her. :D
Sponsored