ExVTEC

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Thanks for the tip. Is the top of the wheel thinner than OEM? It looks thinner on the ebay pics, maybe it's just the angle?

I have the same wheel from the same seller. Love it!

Tip for those looking to purchase - make an offer vs Buy It Now - my offer for $250 was accepted :) .

1645C76A-3428-4E28-A648-F60910655EE9.jpg

HoldSteady

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR - RR, 1998 Integra GSR
Country flag
Put a "Genuine OEM CDM VTEC TURBO Window Sticker decal" on the back window, and didn't get a ripple in it this time. Going very slowly from one end to the other worked, and now my car looks like its came from Canada. This sticker is good for at least another 17 HP, right? ;)

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? VTEC_TURBO

ExVTEC

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag

Put a "Genuine OEM CDM VTEC TURBO Window Sticker decal" on the back window, and didn't get a ripple in it this time. Going very slowly from one end to the other worked, and now my car looks like its came from Canada. This sticker is good for at least another 17 HP, right? ;)

VTEC_TURBO.jpg

Rayzorman1

I bleed Honda red.......
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Touring Hatchback, 2019 Type R. 2021 CRV Black Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

VTEC_TURBO.jpg
I’m in Canada and my 19 didn’t come with a sticker on it. What the pooooo

fatherpain

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR - CW, 1996 Honda Accord EX coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? B11C7A03-A7FD-4DD1-9EC7-15B07F4730D2

Installed the Acuity Full Shifter tonight after work. Took a little longer than anticipated... and was starting to think I may not make it home at a decent hour... or at all.. lol. Being a first timer, it took approximately 4 hours + just winged it with Acuity’s online instructions. Didn’t find their shifter install video until my 3rd hour in... watching it first would have made it much easier lol.

Was afraid I might not like the full shifter having read how much stiffer it is....had been happy with the stock shifter. Installed Acuity’s bushing upgrade last week and was pleased with how that improved the feel.

Verdict based on a 20 mile drive home:

Besides the Acuity bushings being a must get and a terrific value... Acuity’s Full Shifter is a very impressive mod and game changer. Completely changed the driving experience of the car.... can only equate it to activating Type R Mode for the shifter. Asked Boosted180sx for suggested settings and he said medium all around so went with that. The shifts are short and precise at that setting. Took all of maybe (5) minutes to get acclimated and appreciate the new feel.

Drove to work this morning @515am PST. SoCal temps were cool...not many cars on the road ...no CHPs...an amazing and fun 20 mile commute.

Acuity’s bushing upgrade, full shifter and gas pedal spacer, together, has really enhanced the driving experience, and seamlessly ties in with other mods on the car.

For an analogy:

OEM shifter = comfort mode
OEM w/Acuity bushings = sport mode
Acuity Stage 3 full shifter w/bushings = R mode

Kudos to Russ and company!

Last edited: