Chizzo

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic type r, 1996 civic ex
Country flag
Dang, good looking out!! I just looked up pictures of how the rear looks for the 21. I’m about to hit up the body shop first thing Monday morning.
Im always here trying to help my fellaRs out. They will do it, it is a direct bolt on swap. No cutting or modifications needed brotha.

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
Did they email you the status of your order?
Nah just the original confirmation email and I’ve been checking the online status. It finally changed from New to Processing the other day.

Mufasa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
We out here making room for big boy tires. It’s really not bad shaving the metal underneath the clip on plastic fender trim to make the room needed for big tires and being lower than the usual swift spring setup. Follow the seam sealer where the pinch welds are and you’re good to go
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? EA2C7D74-F9F5-4098-89B5-B21E2C5A89B0
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? 434B30FF-C680-464A-BEE0-E131CF0B4BF4

CW_CTR

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2009 RDX, 2007 Accord
Country flag
Got around to installing my RV6 Catted and ceramic coated downpipe and the PRL HVI race intake.

I'm slightly amused how badly the car runs until you check the HVI Race mid in Flashpro. It barely limped back into the garage. Then checked the box and it ran like a champ.

That front inlet pipe bolt is a total SOB. Otherwise, a pretty straightforward install.

On another note, do any of you run the downpipe without the upper heat shield?

RepyT

Almost Stock ‘19 R on 255/35-19”
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R FK8, 2017 Lexus GX460 Luxury
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got around to installing my RV6 Catted and ceramic coated downpipe and the PRL HVI race intake.

I'm slightly amused how badly the car runs until you check the HVI Race mid in Flashpro. It barely limped back into the garage. Then checked the box and it ran like a champ.

That front inlet pipe bolt is a total SOB. Otherwise, a pretty straightforward install.

On another note, do any of you run the downpipe without the upper heat shield?
Bare.
PRL FBO (HVI, IC, TIP, CPs, catted DP), AWE FP w/Track. Hondata, Phearable2 w/Race add on. She growls good.
No overheats but maybe Kyrorad dual core rad helps some. No serious track use, some spirited autocross and really fun TotD times but only occasionally.
I think summer creeping commutes near 100 w/AC on probably run hotter than anything else here in NW FL. Sometimes nature kids around, 83 here yesterday (new record).

SpoolinFK8

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Just drove my car today after installing the ADS on Friday, and I must say., Comfort definitely feels like Sports mode when it comes to suspension damper rate. Not sure if anyone else thinks this but now with the LE ADS, Comfort and Sports mode to me feel almost identical on stiffness which i love. R mode you can really feel the stiffness of the damper and valving adjusting to keep that car planted to the ground. Just ordered my Spoon Rigid Collars so eager to see how much better the car feels on all driving modes.

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
Just drove my car today after installing the ADS on Friday, and I must say., Comfort definitely feels like Sports mode when it comes to suspension damper rate. Not sure if anyone else thinks this but now with the LE ADS, Comfort and Sports mode to me feel almost identical on stiffness which i love. R mode you can really feel the stiffness of the damper and valving adjusting to keep that car planted to the ground. Just ordered my Spoon Rigid Collars so eager to see how much better the car feels on all driving modes.
Do you feel any differences with the throttle response, etc. compared to the regular ADS?

SpoolinFK8

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Do you feel any differences with the throttle response, etc. compared to the regular ADS?
the ADS won’t really change the Throttle response as the ADS only controls the elec valving inside the suspension, also i’m running Phearable stage 2 tune with Throttle Mapping and my throttle response is the same. So I would say “No” haven't felt any changes in the throttle response after adding the LE ADS